**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What category will carnage be promoted to after the update?

Is he a demi god now..? And does he require his signature ability to be useful?

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Sig helps him ramp up faster
    As for tier, I think low demi-god, maybe really high amazing
    He has the damage now, but it still takes a while to get going, depends entirely on bleed, he has no other utility, he’s still kinda squishy, and he isn’t at all sustainable

He’s way better now. I just still don’t think he’s too good
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    High demi good same as sabrethooth. And he needs his sig ability for high demi god category.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I say high Demi-God but like Omega Red, Crossbones, and Gulk, he requires aggressive gameplay.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    id say high demigod, with venom now being low god tier
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    High DemiGod
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    And where will be Venom?
    SparkyCz wrote: »
    And where will be Venom?

Same High Demi God
  • WhastedWhasted Posts: 20
    Does venom need a dupe to be good? Got him and carnage as 5*s but only carnage is duped. Cant decide which to take to r4
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Carnage will still be useless. Will take a while to ramp him up during a fight. There are so many other champs that will scale up faster and do more overall dmg......
    ps venom will be better but still not great
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I have both venom 5* and carnage 4* so I’m happy about this hope they can make a difference
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Still can't understand all the hate for Carnage ...
    In long fights, he is a beast. Very similar to Blade, but better than him since he his almost equivalent to him with danger sense.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    we will see when he comes out Monday
    In long fights, he is a beast. Very similar to Blade, but better than him since he his almost equivalent to him with danger sense.

I don't hate Carnage in fact I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage because I love Playing and Enjoying Him A Lot ( He Will Be My First Rank 5 )
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Low demi with proxima. He'll be good for LOL. Venom got the well rounded treatment hell be high demi.
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Carnage is nowhere similar to blade because blade can Regen. With that said though carnage is still an awesome dps character
    Solotrix wrote: »
    Carnage is nowhere similar to blade because blade can Regen. With that said though carnage is still an awesome dps character

No Carnage Have A Better Bleed And Damage Then Blade
    edited September 2018
    so insane bleed damage, hits like a truck if its a long fight, as long as their bleeding or armour broken special attacks are unblockable, has power gain as long as their bleeding
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    so insane bleed damage, hits like a truck if its a long fight, as long as their bleeding attacks are unblockable, has power gain as long as their bleeding

Yes And Hes Good For Long Quest too and Can Refresh He's Bleed
    just wait hes gonna be in that "God tier" when he comes out

There is A Possibility So Yeah he GodTire In My Eye's so idk about People
    issamaf80 wrote: »

There is A Possibility So Yeah he GodTire In My Eye's so idk about People

he was hitting hard in the beta then they put his stats up even more so yah he's gonna be a beast
    im glad i got 5* venom and carnage duped
    All yall need to put some respect on carnage name
    All yall need to put some respect on carnage name

Agreed
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

I'm talking about damage. Regen doesn't give you more damage.
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    great Kabam again you buff champs i have never had :neutral: ..
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

I'm talking about damage. Regen doesn't give you more damage.

Can’t do damage if you’re dead.