**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst 2018 champ

Worst 2018 champ 262 votes

Sentry
51%
DL864Vdh2008TheTAbyssCELEZESkeleton777DrOctavius2_2MEKA5TheCyberNetSnail_McGavinThestoryteller6belli300Dexman1349INTEGRALTheManMythLegendTendersquadJets44LightZenithStatAloofjalapenioWeb_Slinger_77 136 votes
Goldpool
15%
Haji_SaabAjaveddangerbluDidzeebm3eppsSungjCheeseontoast1nameplasWardenclockZarakikB4nanaJojaylerdShaheerFIazTwmRAKTEKSceptilemaniacMrTicTac19992008TimrosCpAmericanoBackjr 41 votes
Heimdall
0%
JoBoB1982 1 vote
Masacre
1%
Solrac_2OdachiKutthroat_05FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTopCat87 5 votes
Korg
1%
TheVyrusEtjamaBfinkish 3 votes
Red Skull
24%
ArcDeAngelusGamerBigPoppaCBONEAlex_sc11Willjackson16sfu_koraxRaganatorMaximus_SpankersonSpity68FrostySaiyanAxeCopFireNifzScottryanWrongKaks0053Alex13369jeffgmngSKOutsiderDarkrider05 63 votes
Wasp
0%
ZJoePBitterHead 2 votes
Captain America (Infinity War)
0%
payebuduBlackJ4zz 2 votes
Omega Red
0%
jimmyjohns玩玩玩家 2 votes
Proxima Midnight
2%
danielmathSalentoboyNamelezjlamadisonIhatepickingTransfusedGembol 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    sentry by far
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Sentry
    Sentry no question. He is usable now but still sucks.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Why don't You add Domino To that list lol Really Korg and Wasp and Redskull don't suck same for the sentry and massacre

Goldpool Because I didn't Get him So He Suck
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    How about bishop? Sp2 is good and good against energy champs but not in the same bracket as others. Agree with sentry though
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Idelest plays his sentry like a beast and sentry has good potential if you play him how you should. Red skull is just trash

What Really Redskull Is Good
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sentry
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    How about bishop? Sp2 is good and good against energy champs but not in the same bracket as others. Agree with sentry though

Bishop is so underrated. Try him against top champs Magik/Iceman/Blade, etc... you will see why I think he's underrated.

I vote Sentry because, I cant judge Masacre and Goldpool dont have them.
  • Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Idelest plays his sentry like a beast and sentry has good potential if you play him how you should. Red skull is just trash

He's not. Maybe has some value on defense and a bit of power control but that's it. He's worse than sentry at least

You Again ( I don't Use Seatin Dumb Tire List ) Read he's Abilities before you speak and by The he's the perfect Counter To Domino
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Bishop is so underrated. Try him against top champs Magik/Iceman/Blade, etc... you will see why I think he's underrated.

I don't think he's Underrated He's Good ( Used Him To Take On Emma )
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Red Skull

You can take emma down with anyone honestly. The only thing that made her difficult was the block damage and inverted controls, both of which do not need a specific champion to avoid. Also tell me, why is red skull a domino counter?
  • Options
    Sentry
    By fair sentry is worst but coming 2nd would be red skull but most of 2018 champs have been great like cap and omega red
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Red Skull
    I have 5*Red Skull and unfortunately he’s trash.
  • Options

You can take emma down with anyone honestly. The only thing that made her difficult was the block damage and inverted controls, both of which do not need a specific champion to avoid. Also tell me, why is red skull a domino counter?

OK Here You Go :smile:

Overwhelming Presence – Passive

Red Skull and the Cosmic Cube emit a presence that opponents find challenging to overcome. This greatly boosts Red Skull’s chances to trigger abilities and provides passive bonuses.
    Developers Note: Red Skull’s abilities don’t explicitly state a chance to trigger but functionally all abilities have a chance to trigger. The first part of this Passive Ability just boosts all chances to all abilities up to 10x to help with certain Champion interactions.

And Why I used Bishop because He's gain 10 Prowess From Her Sp
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    I have 5*Red Skull and unfortunately he’s trash.

Really Now He Became Trash At First you said he's Good :neutral:
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Red Skull
    Red Skull's damage is extremely underwhelming. At least Sentry has passable damage when you get a couple reality charges. Bishop can hit hard if you are good at parrying.
  • Options

He's not. Maybe has some value on defense and a bit of power control but that's it. He's worse than sentry at least

You Again ( I don't Use Seatin Dumb Tire List ) Read he's Abilities before you speak and by The he's the perfect Counter To Domino

XD I couldn't care less about Seatin's tier list. I know what his abilities are, and they're not good. Everyone was basically dissing red skull when he was introduced lmao

They did The Same When Bishop Was Released But Now I Don't So Anymore
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Red Skull by a lot I think. Which sucks because I was looking forward to him and he deserves better than this. I personally think his code was in the game for a long while and when they finally brought the character out, they didn't do enough to update the older version of the character they started with.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Either masacre or sentry

Massacre is a beast really good damage output
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Either masacre or sentry

Massacre is a beast really good damage output

Spamming his heavy attack is satisfyingly effective in many cases.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    Sentry, but sadly my best 5* by far
  • Options
  • Options
    Goldpool
    Goldpool. All he’s got going for him is prestige if you were crazy enough to awaken him. All the Deadpool’s are completely underwhelming in this game. Shame for such a popular character