**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Sentry ( Power Of Million Exploding Suns ) Improvement 2018

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
p04739b7s9tx.png

Passive: Reality Warp

At the start of a fight and after every 15 Hits in a Combo, Sentry gains a Reality Warp. Reality Warps stack up to 8 max. Reality Warps are used as a multiplier for his abilities.
Passive: State of Mind

Sentry starts the fight in Unyielding Fortitude and changes to the next State for every 10 Hits in a Combo. When Sentry loses his Combo, he reverts to Unyielding Fortitude.

Unyielding Fortitude: 100% chance on entering this State, Sentry cannot lose his Combo. Remains until Sentry changes States.

Overpowering Light: 100% chance on entering this State, Sentry’s Special 1 Attack Damage is increased by 900.8 per Reality Warp and is Unblockable. Remains until Sentry changes States.

Steadfast Approach: 100% chance on entering this State, Sentry’s Heavy Attack Damage is increased by 900.8 per Reality Warp. In addition, he gains 100% chance to Perfect Block. changes to the next State for after 5 Hits in Combo

Absolute Strength: 100% chance on entering this State, Sentry’s Special 2 Attack Damage is increased by 900.8 per Reality Warp and is Unblockable. Remains until Sentry changes States.

After Absolute Strength, Sentry restarts State of Mind, entering Unyielding Fortitude.
Special Attacks:

Special 1: Light Blast – Sentry punches his opponent before unleashing a Light-based Energy blast.

100% chance for Fury, increasing your Attack by 400 for 20 seconds.

Special 2: Soaring Strike – Sentry leads with an uppercut then loops around for a flying double punch.

100% chance to Armor Break, removing an enemy Armor Up and applying 1333.67 Armor Rating reduction for 20 seconds.

Special 3: Channel the Void – Sentry transforms into the Void, creating a black hole that consumes the opponent.

When Health is below 50% Or Above , Sentry consumes 3 Reality Warp to Heal 2000 over 8 seconds.

Signature Ability: Molecular Reformation – Reality Warps persist from fight to fight and Sentry has a chance to gain Indestructible when he loses a Combo.

When Sentry loses his Combo, he has a 100% chance to become Indestructible for 3-5 seconds per Reality Warp.

At the start of a fight, if Health is above 0%, Reality Warps persist with Sentry from the previous fight.

immune to the effects of Poisons and reduces the damage of Bleeds by 85%.

45% chance For Basic hits To inflict Incinerate Debuff on the opponent

Note: Why I Think Sentry Need A Buff Because People Have Voted in this Post :

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99442/worst-2018-champ#latest

That Hes The Worst Champ in 2018

Comments

• Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Don't bring your hopes up on this one. He did get a buff already. Even though I voted him to be the worst in 2018 I dunt think he is a trash champion compare to the likes of KK and she hulk.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Which is the worst of these?
    Ghost
    Spidey SE
    Domino
    Blade
    Sabertooth

Does he need a buff?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Ghost
    Spidey SE
    Domino
    Blade
    Sabertooth

Does he need a buff?

No One They All Top champ Meanwhile Sentry Suck In the Game And Yes He Need A Buff

You...... watch some idelest bro and see his full potential. Red skull is the worst in 2018 lol

I watch idelest Video he's OK But ..

How Can Spiderman And Blade And All the Better champ Be Better Then him

Redskull Is Not the Worst
  • Options
    Ghost
    Spidey SE
    Domino
    Blade
    Sabertooth

Does he need a buff?

No One They All Top champ Meanwhile Sentry Suck In the Game And Yes He Need A Buff

You...... watch some idelest bro and see his full potential. Red skull is the worst in 2018 lol

How can the better champs be better? Blade is really good (top 5 with synergies), what spiderman are you talking about, if it's stark enhanced then of course he's better. They're better than red skull anyway so I don't see your point

You didn't Understand me I said How can Spiderman Be More Powerful Then The Sentry
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I like sentry. He's got some utility in steadfast approach with perfect block. He's a bit annoying as you have to change specials in accordance with his state, but other than that not god-awful.
  • Options
    Ghost
    Spidey SE
    Domino
    Blade
    Sabertooth

Does he need a buff?

How can the better champs be better? Blade is really good (top 5 with synergies), what spiderman are you talking about, if it's stark enhanced then of course he's better. They're better than red skull anyway so I don't see your point

You didn't Understand me I said How can Spiderman Be More Powerful Then The Sentry

Oh ok, but using that logic then how is there even a contest. How has everyone survived considering there are people like phoenix and sentry. And to take it further, how did the phoenix force manage to get caught by the collector. Nothing makes sense in this game.

I Do Agree With You About The Logic And Balance But if Kabam Can Make Hyperion One Of The Best Champ Why Not Sentry Or The Phoenix Force But No Instead They make Domino And Some **** Champ Too Overpowered ( I don't Call For Nerfinig Hammer At All) because its kind Unfair
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/kV59SullsTA

I won't Give up on This post That Fast
  • Options
    #BuffSentry2018
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Sentry has solid damage output and utility. I find his playstyle to be engaging.

I can't really support the buff of a newer champ when there are so many outdated champs who desperately need a buff to really be relevant in the contest moving forward. Dr. Strange, Kamala Khan, Joe Fixit, Cyclops, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Gamora, Groot, and several others see way less use in the most challenging content in the game compared to Sentry and are more deserving of a buff so they can finally come off the bench.

Could Sentry be better? Sure...most champs could be better. But we've seen that programming resources at Kabam are limited. I'd much rather see them focus on re-vamping some of the less relevant champs before moving to the ones that are currently in-use.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Sentry has solid damage output and utility. I find his playstyle to be engaging.

I can't really support the buff of a newer champ when there are so many outdated champs who desperately need a buff to really be relevant in the contest moving forward. Dr. Strange, Kamala Khan, Joe Fixit, Cyclops, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Gamora, Groot, and several others see way less use in the most challenging content in the game compared to Sentry and are more deserving of a buff so they can finally come off the bench.

Could Sentry be better? Sure...most champs could be better. But we've seen that programming resources at Kabam are limited. I'd much rather see them focus on re-vamping some of the less relevant champs before moving to the ones that are currently in-use.

Please don't forget Karnak on your list. His true strike is just not enough and his sp1 damage is just too great to like him. Nothing goes well for him.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Does Champ You List Need A Full Rework But about sentry kabam Could Just Improve him A bit by Given Him Incinerate On Basic Hit He need a Little Improvement

Kabam This Month Just Improved Juggnate why not sentry

And not only Him Redskull Need some Improvement

if Kabam Make He's Armor Passive and Give Him Fury He won't Be Trash anymore In The eyes of the mcoc Players
  • Options

He have 0 Utility The Void Is Immune to Incinerate

Why Not Sentry ????
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Most champs can become great by a little buff ...

Sentry is still mediocre .. I watched Idelest stream and any 5/65 will perform up to that level ..

If kabam Can Gives Him this buff :

immune to the effects of Poisons and reduces the damage of Bleeds by 85%.

45% chance For Basic hits To inflict Incinerate Debuff on the opponent

He will Be Good

And For Redskull If Kabam Made His Armor Passive and Give Him Fury He will Be Good too
  • Options
    mq8flr0eo0xf.png
    o5r4dzykbgbg.png
  • Options

Why Not Sentry ????

He has access to perfect block, unblockable specials, and can tank attacks. All of these have their uses even in high-tier wars. His persistent charges can really help him build up strength in modes outside of arena. I wouldn't call that 0 Utility.

I do agree on the incinerate Immunity. Immunities and vulnerabilities should be shared between Void and Sentry.

• Options

Why Not Sentry ????

He has access to perfect block, unblockable specials, and can tank attacks. All of these have their uses even in high-tier wars. His persistent charges can really help him build up strength in modes outside of arena. I wouldn't call that 0 Utility.

I do agree on the incinerate Immunity. Immunities and vulnerabilities should be shared between Void and Sentry.
    So You Do Agree That He Need A Little More Improvement ?
  • Options
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Please don't forget Karnak on your list. His true strike is just not enough and his sp1 damage is just too great to like him. Nothing goes well for him.

He's on the list along with She-Hulk, Rocket, and others. It's definitely not all-inclusive.
  • Options

Why Not Sentry ????

• Options

Why Not Sentry ????

Asked and answered:

• Options
    65e66e90b3bf3d4e19c1a686102790be.jpg
  • Options
    #BuffSentry
  • Options
    #BuffSentry
  • Options
    Buff sentry