Options

Replace "Free for All" with Gold Quest

Hi,
Just had a thought on how to make the game better. In my opinion I think the free for all event on Sundays is pretty useless, and a waste of energy. How about replacing it with the Gold Relm event? Gold is a currency you really can't do without and never can have enough of. Vital in ranking and leveling up champs. Have done arena and quests but they are too time consuming. I'm a dad of 2 toddlers. Would much rather complete a few runs of the Gold Relm and have plenty of time to spend with my kids after, than spend all day doing arenas for not a whole lot of gold. Yes, there are ways to build up a gold stash, but it takes so long to do so. Then all that gold is gone after ranking up 1 5* champ. There has got to be a better way to get gold, that is less time consuming.

I'm sure others have a better argument for the change. But, this would make the game so much better if that was to happen. Please take this into consideration. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I really like this idea actually. I don't think anybody does the Free-for-all's anymore. They even have it on a rotational basis where one week its the free-for-all and one week its a gold quest if they really wanted to keep the free-for-all.

Great Idea OP!
  • Options
    ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Great idea that has been mentioned over and over.
    They need some way to slow down the progression of players what better way than a lack of resources!

I agree I am an end game player, I don't even waste resources on 4 star and lower champs anymore because of the ridiculous shortage of gold. I play all catalyst arenas, beginner, normal, heroic, master, and uncollected 100% and can't accumulate a decent gold stash. The second i get a new 5 or 6 star champ all that gold is wasted before the champ can reach 3/45.

Even a once a month gold realm would suffice...
  • Options
    I agree. It would be nice to have a way of getting more gold, I don’t have time to grind arenas. I have lots of champs I could rank and the only limiting factor is my measly pile of gold.

They could also just increase the gold rewarded for event questing, or dungeons, or any number of other quests they have going on now.
  • Options
    Agree 100%
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I remember I made this same post, that gold should be more available because you can't do anything without it... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

I was called dumb, and told to buy gold crystals, and do arenas...lol
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    I remember I made this same post, that gold should be more available because you can't do anything without it... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

Depends on what you suggested then haha. Did you make the exact same suggestion the OP did? Or was it just a complaint discussion?
  • Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Great post. I think they should also change the sunday arena to a gold rush arena. They could alternate, one week gold realm quest and the next week the gold arena.
  • Options
    All great suggestions guys. Kabam should really do something about this. Sunday arenas and events are lame. Doing a Gold Rush Arena or even a once a month Gold realm would be a huge improvement. An increase in gold rewards would be helpful as well. With all the current changes and the addition of 6*s, changing events to help us achieve more gold definitely needs to happen.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »

There are users on the forums that don't understand the gold issue and will insist that there is no gold shortage. These are the same people that grind arena for hours every week. They like to hop onto threads and tell everyone that the problem is they don't spend enough time grinding... Suffice to say, they are far more people on your side than against, it just so happens that the people against gold realms are very adamant in their arguing.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!