**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am sad ,I got 5 star pheonix

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
My alliance mate are saying she is bad

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shes alright not the best but not the worst either
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    she is good if you know how to play with her,and she may get a "buff" when Dark Phoenix movie comes out next year
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She’s pretty alright. Could have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse. She also has excellent PI
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    She's actually a killer when you have patience to build Fury and get her to the sweet spot.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    She is so good. I use my 3* one on quests while my best are in the war. You should definitely use her at some point
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Worth ranking to rank 2 ?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    King363672 wrote: »
    Worth ranking to rank 2 ?

Yea shes worth rank 2
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Used right, she can take out an opponent with 50-75% health left with her S3.
  • Options
    watch idealest's video on phoenix he plays phoenix like a god tier
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    She's pretty good. If you can either parry/stun/heavy or heavy intercept, it's easy to stack Phoenix force charges. If your opponent doesn't let you do that, use your SP2 to charge up.

SP1 does reasonable damage; but it also generates power. If you've got 3 or 4 charges, you'll end up with more power after your SP1 than you had before it. Then you get quickly to your SP2 to generate more PF charges.

If you've got PF charges generating Fury when you're close to your SP2, you use the SP2 to burn a few Fury effects; or alternately, back off to let yourself overload, then use the SP2 at a high Fury count for big damage; and you'll have three PF charges ready for when you stop overloading.

Once you practice a bit, she's pretty good at dealing damage. Those Incinerates may not sound like much, but she inflicts them on every hit advice five Furies, so they're always doing more damage than their low description in her bio would suggest.

She's a bit lacking in resilience, but if you ever get her Awakened then that problem gets pretty much solved for you.

She not the best, but she's really not bad at all.
  • Options
    She is still decent once u build up the fury stacks, of course nowadays there are plenty of better cosmic champs (medusa, hyperion, angela, corvus, proxima, hela, thor, revamped venom, revamped carnage, and few others decent ones), still she has high prestige. Since T4cc takes time and T2a are precious, you may not want to bring her to R3/45 or R4/55 unless you have cosmic t4cc overflowing and nowhere to use.