**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please stop adding different mechanics on top of other ones

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Dear Kabam

I know a lot of people might comment on this post with remarks as “just get better” don’t you like a challenge “ stop moaning “

That’s not my point that I am going to try to make.

At the moment it seems you create difficulty with adding layer on layer. Let me take the current omega in uncollected as a example

He has his dead spores
Here you have to keep track of the dead spores - need to try to keep his power onset control not letting him get to sp2

Then you have bane you need to keep track off

Next you need to keep track of his healing ...

I am reaching my own limits and my brain doesn’t want to cope with keeping f track of it al starts to **** down to the pint of frustration ... I just can’t do it and I am not asking to make things easier ... just try to stop with adding more mechanics but please search for other ways to increase difficulty ... i feel like this is the meta we are going to see more and more ... which means I am gonna need to logg out at some point

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Maybe lay off uncollected for a while then, omega red this month is a pretty simple take down even with four-star champions. You say you aren't asking to make things easier but you are. Adding more mechanics make things more difficult and at higher levels keeping track of a lot of things is just a skill you have to gain, it might not be for everyone. Just a few tips that might help with omega red is if you don't want to have to keep track of everything individually try to get into a rhythm of backing off between bane and the spores and bring either a champ like void, starlord, stark spidey or other heal block champion so you can either just out damage the regen or block it so then you can bait out specials more comfortably.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's been a while since I finished it but, isn't it brute force and not bane on omega?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    actually we have some counters for him - with gulk you will want to push him to sp2, vision or any other robot is an ok option. power control champs. gully, void. just play it smart. plus be is difficult mostly because of the node, what's bad is we have new mechanics along with ton of lags in older ones
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    adding more mechanics is ONE way to make things more difficult yes. NOT THE ONLY WAY. So no I ain’t asking for an easier take just to have another way of making things more difficult. And I know I am asking for something that won’t happen because of the way the are doing things and quests they are releasing ... it’s all about layering type of nodes ... so yeah I know I am nearly done in this game
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It is brute force, and honestly this fight isn’t hard if you have the right champions, I didn’t, you can’t stay close to OR, cause you’ll die of death spores, so you have to back up, once you back up, he’ll start regen, if you can’t get an in on him, you’ll start to degen, once you go in again, you need to back out again, you can void this boy, but boy doesn’t have a void. It’s really frustrating if you just forget one of these things exists, death spores especially, as I was more focused on the regen not triggering. So yes, I see why people find this fight easy, have the health to bait out heavies, or have the void to end him, or the high level CAIW duped, I am not fortunate enough to have that
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You making the fight seem way more complicated. I never even noticed the death spores or brute force. If you play aggressive and bait his special one then the most difficult thing is the regen but just play aggressive. Once you back off to bait the special One the death spores will go down. I beat him a few times with blade and danger sense the others were with stark spider and once with vision
  • Options
    It is brute force, and honestly this fight isn’t hard if you have the right champions, I didn’t, you can’t stay close to OR, cause you’ll die of death spores, so you have to back up, once you back up, he’ll start regen, if you can’t get an in on him, you’ll start to degen, once you go in again, you need to back out again, you can void this boy, but boy doesn’t have a void. It’s really frustrating if you just forget one of these things exists, death spores especially, as I was more focused on the regen not triggering. So yes, I see why people find this fight easy, have the health to bait out heavies, or have the void to end him, or the high level CAIW duped, I am not fortunate enough to have that

Void and CAIW for beating him? Wow... not Emma, not Omega requires certain champs... People like to complain so much I see, and no, they were not units drainers too, well maybe Emma the first time you fought her, cost me a lot of level 1 revives personally...
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Those mechanics on Uncollected Omega Red definitely made the fight fun and interesting (which is what I look forward to from Uncollected each month).

I believe Heroic and Master levels don't normally have as hard of nodes, if you're having issues with the Uncollected difficulty.
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I have to disagree strongly with this. The fact that you had various things going on, don't stand next to him too long or he will hurt you, don't back off too long or he will regen is exactly what made this fight enjoyable.

Adding challenge like this instead of cheesy new mechanics like reverse controls is exactly how I think this game should move forward. (having reverse controls for the special Thanos fight was fun and new at the time, adding it to a champion full time is what makes it cheesy, in my opinion, especially on a champ with so much atk and fury that one mistake means your out)