**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VENØM Overall Monster

Anyone else loving him for both Attack and Defense? I love his awakened ability as well as his overall mix of raw damage and dot.

Haven’t used him on AW defense yet, but I already know that his SP2 and unblockable attacks under a certain % are difficult to fight against. Anyone know a good node he could go on?

Overall he’s looking amazing

Comments

• Options
    Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    edited October 2018
    Unblockable sp2 nodes. Any of those but especially the power shield node (35)
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    My 4* is a rank 3 but he'll be getting ranked. Looking like a completely different champ. Pretty damn devastating now.
  • Options
    Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    I want to take him to 4/55 but not sure yet, any insight would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    My 4* is a rank 3 but he'll be getting ranked. Looking like a completely different champ. Pretty damn devastating now.

Yeah I got my 4* at r4 atm. Awakened he’s even better bc he starts of with a chance of getting 2-3 buffs straight of the bat

Gonna be well worth it
  • Options
    @Akkarin23 is he awakened?

Either way, he’s still amazing unduped great utility. Any Spider-Man he faces that has evade he bypasses that. No more evading for OG Spidey.

As well as armor break on his heavies. Another counter to IM IW if you have trouble with him.
  • Options
    I have him as a duped 4* and unduped 5*. Should I just just rank up the 5* even though he’s unduped?
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I have him as a duped 4* and unduped 5*. Should I just just rank up the 5* even though he’s unduped?

He has all his perks unawakened, his awakened ability is really just icing on the cake. If you like what he’s got, rank him up, the silver stars don’t add any more utility
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    i know have carnage and venom at rank 3/45 5 stars like them both
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i know have carnage and venom at rank 3/45 5 stars like them both

Have you tested Carnage yet on ROL Winter Soldier? I saw a video with a guy that took him down less than 250 hits with a 3/45 5* Carnage