**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account Credited 2 6* from 1 Crystal

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
Last night I attempted to open a 6* crystal right before the game went down for emergency maintenance. When I logged back on, I still had the crystal, so I spun it and got Doc Oc. Upon going to my champs, I noticed Bishop had also been credited from the first opening. I submitted a ticket, and the response said their having a large number of contacts regarding this issue.

Comments

• Options
    I’m being safe. I’m happy with my account, and don’t want to jeopardize it by being clandestine.
  • Options
    ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    It's good to be honest and this might help others taking advantage of this bug, however this wasn't your fault and you didn't intentionally do it.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Kabam screws people everyday and you’re going to report this? Nice guys finish last bud
  • Options
    I’m happily married with a good job, house, truck, and no complaints. I’ve got more god tier 5*s than I could rank up in 2 years. If that’s finishing last, I’ll be a content caboose till the end of my days. My integrity and account security is worth more to me than a 6* Bishop.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    Last night I attempted to open a 6* crystal right before the game went down for emergency maintenance. When I logged back on, I still had the crystal, so I spun it and got Doc Oc. Upon going to my champs, I noticed Bishop had also been credited from the first opening. I submitted a ticket, and the response said their having a large number of contacts regarding this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for submitting a ticket to our support team. Keep an eye out for a reply to that ticket as they'll be better able to investigate and assist you with this issue.
This discussion has been closed.