**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Matchmaking 140% difference?!

Hey guys, I'm a leader of a new made alliance and we fought our way through to gold3 and might go higher.. but last war we had an easy war and now we get this:mlnk7xrbzgfd.png
3rraatsy16lq.png
How is this fair?! Their prestige is around 1k (if not higher) higher then ours. They have significantly more rank4 5* champs and more champs overall to choose from.. please kabam look into these things..

Comments

• Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    It happens from time to time. war matches are based on war rating not alliance rating. We had a similar thing happen to us 2 wars ago. The opposing team got 100% exploration in 3 bgs. That's never happened to us before.
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    jlamadison wrote: »
    It happens from time to time. war matches are based on war rating not alliance rating. We had a similar thing happen to us 2 wars ago. The opposing team got 100% exploration in 3 bgs. That's never happened to us before.
    Yeah but how is that fair..
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    It’s fair since war rating is supposed to reflect your skill to a certain extend more than how big your account is. I could just sell all my 1-4* and lower my PI
  • Options
    Our last two have been against alliances 4mil higher in rating. Happens often really. 15mil v 11mil. We won both. You guys and gals can do it too.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited October 2018
    8.2 Vs 11 is 140% difference?

I say epic mathematical fail...the difference is only 34%
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Deal with it haha, my silver 1 alliance has faced gold 2 alliances for 10 wars straight, so we got wrecked for a long time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Your War Ratings are within range.
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    It’s fair since war rating is supposed to reflect your skill to a certain extend more than how big your account is. I could just sell all my 1-4* and lower my PI
    No xD your prestige is based on your top 8 champs
  • Options
    rowsbeerowsbee Posts: 41
    Isn't prestige based on your top 5 champs not top 8? You mention in your first post their prestige is 1k (or more) higher than yours, how did you determine that?

Regardless, I'm getting derailed talking prestige since others have already answered your question but war matches are not based on prestige or alliance rating, it's based on war rating which is determined by wins/losses.

What you showed isn't that bad, on my other account I was in a 6.7M alliance and got matched against a 13.5M, we lost but it was very close.
  • Options
    1 mil difference isn't that much really, we've gone up against much higher
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    TriasEU wrote: »
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    No xD your prestige is based on your top 8 champs

No it top 5.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    jlamadison wrote: »

wat tier are you in??? almost every war we have both sides get 100% exploration.
  • Options
    JaredaJareda Posts: 13
    Prestige means when it comes to AW. It is all based on AW rating just as it should be. They might be terrible at the game with high rated accounts. The point is they have the same aw rating so the system is working as intended.
  • Options
    mchupemchupe Posts: 1
    Your war ratings are the same. We have to go against an alliance 400 above our rating and do tier 1 map even though we are tier 4. We get cab only get the tier 4 rewards even though we have to complete tier 1 map and Kabaam just says it happens.

ale9qe31pc8k.png