Options

Pretty active, 40k hero rating, looking for an alliance!

Hello, like the title said, I'm looking for a casual but active alliance. What I mean by that is an alliance that doesn't only want to grow stronger and stronger. I won't grind arenas (I've already did that too much in the past) or spend my money on this game but I can promise that I'll still be connected a fair amount.

An alliance that is focused on wars and quests would be perfect since that's what I enjoy the most out of this game (the teamwork needed to remove linked nodes and move up as one is really what appeals me). I'm willing to join a chat on either Line or Discord to be kept in touch (the word limit when typing in-game is really crippling anyway) if need be.

My rating may not be ideal but please, try to see past that. I was an officer in my previous alliance so I'm well experienced!

Feel free to contact me in-game to discuss furthermore,

Thanks!

ID: Felorem

Comments

• Options
    Batman_SBatman_S Posts: 3
    Hey man that's perfect for our alliance, as long as ur not one of those hoppers (i hate them)
    Look us up: Sherbet Lemon [DA.II]
  • Options
    Ashnz1Ashnz1 Posts: 24
    Created new alliance today so if you keen check me out in game..Ashes na..cheers
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Would not mind having you in our alliance. We are rebuilding and need people that play the game to help us out. Add me in the game: Isman1998 or message me on Line Isman1998. Cheers
  • Options
    McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Join us search mcorajr
  • Options
    FeloremFelorem Posts: 9
    Thanks everyone but I've found a great alliance :p