**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 class Catalysts

Hey! I have been playing this game for a while now but I still don’t know how to get t4 catalysts any suggestions on the best way?

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Alliance quest and events
  • Options
    MidnightNinja99MidnightNinja99 Posts: 3
    Uncollected daily crystals, Alliance Quests, Uncollected event quests, class catalyst clash arena
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Also glory too
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    They become easier to get at higher levels. Take every oppurtunity you can to get them. Infinity dust for example, I got 3. I haven't been able to beat Master level Thanos but explored for t4cc shards on others. Also be in an active alliance that is getting plenty of AQ crystals.
  • Options
    MQ_MMQ_M Posts: 3
    @kabam, why don't you add expert option in Daily quest for T4CC?
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    It is kind of unfair that top players get 4 a season and they don't really need them at all but new players can't even get into a good enough alliance to come close enough to getting enough in a year to r5 a 4 star.. 4 stars are dying out at this point so by the time I r5 one he will be virtually useless to me in wars.. since the game is full of top tier players who have semi retired it's hard to even get in a silver alliance. I just opened 19 catalyst crystals from monthly event quest and the most I got out of any type was 2650 won't be able to do anymore untill next month because i need stronger heroes where it will be the same all over again..every deal they offer forces you to buy another deal first and totals up to 3500 units and they appear so rarely and at off times. you would think by now they would realize it's why they can't keep new players.. we are doomed before we start.. even with r4 champs we can't explore these new expert quests.. I'm not saying they should just hand them to use for nothing.. I'm not expecting to come in and be a top player but at least give us a fighting chance at advancement.. all the new quests that offer enough to be worth the effort in this game require stronger heroes than we have a chance to obtain and keeping us from these rewards only puts us even further behind..old players have no reason to complain about us having them at this point since they are already getting all the arena heroes and Class cats and iso they need we are 4 years in now it seems collection should be more of the games focus not upgrading you've made a wall I can't even buy my way past at this point and it's really sad because I love this game
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    They need to have a deal or something..
  • Options
    Urkel2 wrote: »
    It is kind of unfair that top players get 4 a season and they don't really need them at all but new players can't even get into a good enough alliance to come close enough to getting enough in a year to r5 a 4 star.. 4 stars are dying out at this point so by the time I r5 one he will be virtually useless to me in wars.. since the game is full of top tier players who have semi retired it's hard to even get in a silver alliance. I just opened 19 catalyst crystals from monthly event quest and the most I got out of any type was 2650 won't be able to do anymore untill next month because i need stronger heroes where it will be the same all over again..every deal they offer forces you to buy another deal first and totals up to 3500 units and they appear so rarely and at off times. you would think by now they would realize it's why they can't keep new players.. we are doomed before we start.. even with r4 champs we can't explore these new expert quests.. I'm not saying they should just hand them to use for nothing.. I'm not expecting to come in and be a top player but at least give us a fighting chance at advancement.. all the new quests that offer enough to be worth the effort in this game require stronger heroes than we have a chance to obtain and keeping us from these rewards only puts us even further behind..old players have no reason to complain about us having them at this point since they are already getting all the arena heroes and Class cats and iso they need we are 4 years in now it seems collection should be more of the games focus not upgrading you've made a wall I can't even buy my way past at this point and it's really sad because I love this game

@Kabam Miike does kabam have any intention of making it plausible for us mid tier players to obtain these t4 class catalyst? Maybe lower the difficulty on some things so they are doable with r4 4 stars? Or raise the rewards for some of the missions or crystals.. or maybe not make them cost over 100 dollars to obtain and stop offering them on wierd days of the week.. you guys are basically losing the whole new player base by locking them out of the only content worth doing alot of new players put forth twice the effort old players do and would spend just as much if we felt it could get us somewhere in the game
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Come on @Urkel2 ...why do u want everything to be given to u on a silver platter...t4cc is the first major bottleneck for everyone..I am a mid level player and it takes me months to collect the t4cc required to rank champs..but this is what this game is..u have to be patient and play it slow..it's a marathon
    And u can join a 54433 map running alliance if u can bring r4 4* in aq...that is not a bad place to start
    And the old players u talk about had it much worse than u...when they started off getting 4* champs was a big thing..
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Sadly but surely this game is closer than ever to completing its lfecycle

And that's why its increasingly becoming pay to win, rewards are getting lower and more players are quitting

So don't have too high Hope's unless you have deep pockets
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    This months calendar has a t4cc crystal
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    he should have it every month
  • Options
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Come on @Urkel2 ...why do u want everything to be given to u on a silver platter...t4cc is the first major bottleneck for everyone..I am a mid level player and it takes me months to collect the t4cc required to rank champs..but this is what this game is..u have to be patient and play it slow..it's a marathon
    And u can join a 54433 map running alliance if u can bring r4 4* in aq...that is not a bad place to start
    And the old players u talk about had it much worse than u...when they started off getting 4* champs was a big thing..

Oh why thanks for the info siDDRRAGON is that an invitation to your alliance that runs those exact maps and also accepts folks with only r4 champs? Because the only one close to that I've found runs map 5 only once per season.. I ever asked once for them to be handed to me I intend to earn them..my plea here was simply that we be able to at least earn one a month.. it's nice that they added one to calendar tho so seeing that this month makes me a little more happy about the situation!! Good job kabam!