**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfair disadvantage in war.

I’m going to make this simple. How is it fair to fight a team in war that’s 6 million higher than my team. Since the season started we have fought teams that we had no chance to win. Where is the fairness in that. Please explain.

Comments

• DGCDGC Posts: 59
    What tier are you in? If you are matched with people in your tier I see no issue.

Often see lowly ranked alliance far too high because they have had too many favourable match ups.

Whilst my alliance has had much more difficult matchups in lower tiers.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    What may have happened is that his squad is fighting a team that got caught for cheating so they were dropped down tiers. This is a problem that Kabam has not been able to address.

My solution would be to penalize the alliance that cheated with a maximum amount of points times the tier bonus they are in. For example, don't drop them down to another tier, but instead they would get a 196000 x 4.5 negative total for a result of -882,000.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    My alliance finished last season bronze and
    We are facing a gold 3 team right now. It doesnt seem fair to me.
  • It depends on the tier your alliance is in not the war seasons ranking
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Just take the L. In war you lose some win some. The system is made that way.
  • Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    Same here fighting allys 10 million higher than us bc cheaters got dropped to our tier . Wonder why the whales didnt get punished?
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    It's all from teams that are so called cheating. Since kabaam will not explain to alliances why they are being dropped and who is cheating to alleviate that situation. You get stuck fighting alliances thatyou should never see.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    We’re in high tier 4 got paired with an 18 million alliance. We’re 14.5 I believe. It happens. Gotta do what you gotta do, also don’t get scared by the PI. Some guys rank ALL their 1/2/3 star champs. We call it fluff
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    We’ve had the same issue, an alliance 5million points higher than ours. Every player has at least one or two rank5 5*, where my alliance we only have two people with 5/65, we’re hovering between gold3-2, and for a last war of season we get mismatched big time. They are guaranteed to stay in gold 2 and us in gold 3 instead of the other way around. I mean, what’s the point? Really, it is not fun at all knowing you’re going to lose before you even start. Please kabam do something about this. Thousands of people are not happy about it
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    If you cheat you should be kicked from the competition, simple as that. You don’t go to the olympics and go from gold medal to bronze medal. You get banned for those games, so you have to wait for the next ones to compete again. You can get a chance but not in the same season. You should be banned till next season. And if you do it three times, you’re banned for life. Why don’t they do it this way? Even though it’s the most logical solution? It’s for profit.