Carnage Rank Up?

I have a 4* duped carnage. Is A duped 4* Carnage worth a rank up now?

Carnage Rank Up? 27 votes

Yes go for it will be awesome
88%
MegaSkater67MrLalowhendroidsvJohnyzeroAnonymous346G0311ACIDUCKissamaf80AdvStrikerrx8Ingi_Freyr1975BlackFreQuencyChampioncriticPedritkoEnderDraco58Mitchell35PrylankJayCeeThe_Boss9Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 24 votes
No you are stupid if you do
11%
TaxSolotrixRehan010_ 3 votes

Comments

• It would be awesomely stupid for you not to do the thing you want to do, but dont take it from me.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,122 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And hes the Bleed king

This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:

a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3 ( Good Against Korg Can Counter Him will )

a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3 ( He have Perfect Block Like Cap )

25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20% ( If You Play well You Will Get Up To 50 Bleed Stack ) 9000 Bleed Damage Or More

Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    He's Good Against Bleed Immune Champ

With Symbiote Supreme He's Bleed Duration is increased by 20%

Unblockable specials He good Against Modok and Auto Block Champ

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage Soon because His Fun And Insane At The Same Time

33 Bleed Stack That Insane
  • TaxTax Posts: 65
    No you are stupid if you do
    Nothing against Carnage. I just don't think ranking any 4* is worth it now. Of course if you are new and need to have a viable team, different story.
  • Tax wrote: »
    Nothing against Carnage. I just don't think ranking any 4* is worth it now. Of course if you are new and need to have a viable team, different story.

Well I've been playing a little less than a year.
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Carnage go for it i barely have 5 stars so heavily rely on 4 stars :)