**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Rank Up?

I have a 4* duped carnage. Is A duped 4* Carnage worth a rank up now?

Carnage Rank Up? 36 votes

Yes go for it will be awesome
83%
MegaSkater67MrLalowTerrahendroidsvJohnyzeroAnonymous346G0311ACIDUCKissamaf80Archdemon_AdvStrikerrx8Ingi_Freyr1975BlackFreQuencyChampioncriticPedritkoEnderDraco58Mitchell35PrylankJayCee 30 votes
No you are stupid if you do
16%
TaxSolotrixDenslo500Rehan010_Nalak8gggg00 6 votes

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    It would be awesomely stupid for you not to do the thing you want to do, but dont take it from me.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And hes the Bleed king

This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:

a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3 ( Good Against Korg Can Counter Him will )

a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3 ( He have Perfect Block Like Cap )

25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20% ( If You Play well You Will Get Up To 50 Bleed Stack ) 9000 Bleed Damage Or More

Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    He's Good Against Bleed Immune Champ

With Symbiote Supreme He's Bleed Duration is increased by 20%

Unblockable specials He good Against Modok and Auto Block Champ

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage Soon because His Fun And Insane At The Same Time

https://youtu.be/JIRzF5NdRX4

https://youtu.be/HrM06v6OgnA

33 Bleed Stack That Insane
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Nothing against Carnage. I just don't think ranking any 4* is worth it now. Of course if you are new and need to have a viable team, different story.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Tax wrote: »
    Nothing against Carnage. I just don't think ranking any 4* is worth it now. Of course if you are new and need to have a viable team, different story.

Well I've been playing a little less than a year.
  • Yes go for it will be awesome
    i just got 5* carnage from a grandmaster crystal
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

i just got 5* carnage from a grandmaster crystal

Nice pull. But please, mind the date of the thread
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    If you are great at intercepting, use him.

His block proficiency is bad.

He is crazy fun, just not very practical.