**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7k Prestige Looking for Retirement Alliance

i’m more like semi-retiring. i’ll still be doing some content and arena, but mostly looking for an alliance where i can relax for a little while. i just don’t want to miss out on all rewards by not being in any alliance. i’m ok with doing some AQ.

Comments

• Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    We are an active/competitive but laid back 12-13mil alliance looking for 1. AQ 5/5/4/4/4, war tier 9-10. Got gold 2 the past two seasons. Need to have good sense of humor and low political correctness. Message me if interested. Line ID/IGN Cendar333
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    sounds like a good crew, but i’m looking for something a little more low key. this break was so i don’t have to do any wars.
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    4pk1p8bhwyxf.jpeg
    screenshot of my in game profile
  • Added you on game, we are a 12mill Adult alliance that does map 3 war focused , US/Canada based
  • FST80 might work for you. We are a mix of semi-retired and growing players. Check us out and feel free to send me a message (fighton84). We run AQ and war but don’t have any requirements so it’s join when you have time.
  • Check us out if you like. Coccr - realm reapers.
  • ShakyJake743ShakyJake743 Posts: 54
    Check us out ... semi-retired ally of very strong players.

Run 2 BG is AW and finished 47th in Gold 2, won 9 of last 11.

For AQ we run different maps for each BG, your choice of which to run, but all get all rewards.
    We run either Map 5/3/2 or 4/3/2.

No donations required and no drama, most have been together for 2 years.

In game name or Line ID is Shaky Jake
  • DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    We are what you require..
    We currently ended in silver 2 , but if u don't want war u are free not to join. We do aq 2 bgs one map 4 and 2 . You can join anyone u like. No donations no minimum. Sent you a ig request. My ign is DSALVATORE.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited October 2018
    @mmontisano
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 5.1 million alliance that's recruiting one plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you a request and an invite in-game.

We are Bronze 2 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We run AQ Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Bronze 1, Rank 1104, Tier 12. It's alright if you want to do AQ only and am just throwing up our AW stats.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Bronze 1 - 5,069,619 (5.2 MIL) - 1,105 AW Rating

v6apq186g7i8.png
    blc9umsqdc2d.png
    67shzlxyx4vw.png
    1jqro8s5q63e.png
    g88nci8g06rf.png
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We may be a retirement alliance for you?

We have to replace a guy after AWS4, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 322 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Are you still looking? Hit me on line: johara84

We are a 14mil semi-retirement ally. We run map 5, 4, and 2 for guys with vary AQ desires. And we are tier 8-9 gold 2. Low donations and only event minimums on completion. Love to have you!