**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pretty active, 40k hero rating, looking for an alliance!

Hello, like the title said, I'm looking for a casual but active alliance. What I mean by that is an alliance that doesn't only want to grow stronger and stronger. I won't grind arenas (I've already did that too much in the past) or spend my money on this game but I can promise that I'll still be connected a fair amount.

An alliance that is focused on wars and quests would be perfect since that's what I enjoy the most out of this game (the teamwork needed to remove linked nodes and move up as one is really what appeals me). I'm willing to join a chat on either Line or Discord to be kept in touch (the word limit when typing in-game is really crippling anyway) if need be.

My rating may not be ideal but please, try to see past that. I was an officer in my previous alliance so I'm well experienced!

Feel free to contact me in-game to discuss furthermore,

Thanks!

ID: Felorem

Comments

• Batman_SBatman_S Posts: 3
    Hey man that's perfect for our alliance, as long as ur not one of those hoppers (i hate them)
    Look us up: Sherbet Lemon [DA.II]
  • Ashnz1Ashnz1 Posts: 24
    Created new alliance today so if you keen check me out in game..Ashes na..cheers
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Would not mind having you in our alliance. We are rebuilding and need people that play the game to help us out. Add me in the game: Isman1998 or message me on Line Isman1998. Cheers
  • McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Join us search mcorajr
  • FeloremFelorem Posts: 9
    Thanks everyone but I've found a great alliance :p