**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* MS Utility

I just pulled a 5* MS the other day when I 100%'d the new monthly quest, and I was wondering if someone could let me know exactly what she is the best for and how to most effectively play her. Everyone seems to have positive things to say, but I need to know how good she really is so I can see how high I should get her up.

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Special 2 does INSANE damage if the opponent has multiple, or any, buffs.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Here's a video I made about 2 months ago with MS taking out an AQ Mini boss with 2 of the 1% regen nodes, 1 of the shielded linked nodes and debuff immune.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9670nc/aq_second_mini_boss_two_1_regen_shielded_link_and/?st=jn4wtrr3&sh=4c915e26

When it comes to her (I assume unawakened) the best plan is to play slow and build your souls because unless the enemy has 40+ buffs, don't expect to do much damage before she has 4-5 souls. I carry her to AQ 100% of the time for Map 5 and when we sometimes do Map 6 and she ends on full or close to full health on all days.

Take a slow, get to 5 souls then enjoy steamrolling any enemy buffs or not. Best way to deal with it is to TRY to kill the actual kill with her SP3 as it avoids if you're taking damage in anyway from something like Starburst or Bane or anything really and it's just safer. If you're not gonna take damage from anything other thanblocks or parries, then the SP3 is safe to use otherwise then build to 100 for the soul.

At 4-5 souls If they have 2+ buffs then SP2 does amazing damage, no buffs then spam SP1. Also use a Heavy attack or two as well because the power gain is something.Plus after 4 souls she gains perfect block chance which is 50% meaning don't be afraid to tank SOME attacks. But that's not why the Perfect Block is useful. It gives her Parry duration enough extra time to get in 7 hits instead. 2 Mediums and the normal 5 hit combo. It also makes her immune to Limber after 4 souls. At 5 souls she gains life steal and if you're lucky with the SP2 you can heal alot. Of if you get a lucky medium crit and it heals. Other than that the lifesteal is noticeable and will recover lost life.

There is more to her btw but those are the main ones to deal with.

Since I assume she's unawakened I won't talk about her sig which to me is one of the most fun parts of her (the fury and/or regen is life). Below is another vid I made showing why her sig is something that makes her a different champ (more fun). It also counters Masochism like the vid below which is useful to keep in mind.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9m1tfp/why_i_always_say_mss_sig_is_worthwhile/?st=jn4x42mm&sh=5bd3277a