**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL 1st run with domino

Whats the best team to use? Got a 5/65 duped domino.

I heard to use a perfect block team... will be doing the easy path

Will be adding masacre for the infinite parry. Who else should i use? Thanks

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Increased crit rate will let you ramp up your damage quicker
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I'd say take masacre and Rulk. Rulk, if you have 4/55, will be needed for OG DD. Domino's 3 out of 6 hits will be evaded by OG DD 100% so that is a pain. Rest should be crit rate champs or Deadpool if you have and 1 other synergy champ
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I'd say take masacre and Rulk. Rulk, if you have 4/55, will be needed for OG DD. Domino's 3 out of 6 hits will be evaded by OG DD 100% so that is a pain. Rest should be crit rate champs or Deadpool if you have and 1 other synergy champ

I dont got a 4/55 rulk.

U think i could get it done with 800 units?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Spidey1717 wrote: »
    Mike12867 wrote: »

I dont got a 4/55 rulk.

U think i could get it done with 800 units?
    maybe but not likely on your first run, but idk never used domino

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    On my run with Domino I used Rulk, Masacre, Angela, and Heimdall. Angela and Heimdall for permanent fury and Rulk and Masacre for infinite parry. Did all fights with Domino including DD. He was annoying but not too bad couple revive was all it took just be careful because he will evade your projectile basic attacks.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Bring a 4*! Rulk if you have.. The synergy mlaes her heavy do crazy damage.
    Go test ROL.. don’t test vs Rulk in LOL
    allinashes wrote: »
    On my run with Domino I used Rulk, Masacre, Angela, and Heimdall. Angela and Heimdall for permanent fury and Rulk and Masacre for infinite parry. Did all fights with Domino including DD. He was annoying but not too bad couple revive was all it took just be careful because he will evade your projectile basic attacks.

Thanks formthe feedback. I have a rank 1 6* Angela but no Heimdal... can you
    Reccomend another snyergy? And how many units did u burn?
    How about massacre, rulk, wolverine, magneto, and red cyclops?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Spidey1717 wrote: »

Thanks formthe feedback. I have a rank 1 6* Angela but no Heimdal... can you
    Reccomend another snyergy? And how many units did u burn?

I'd say either some critical synergy or you could go with the luck team and add in DPX and Cable/Sabertooth. Those last two spots are not too important but if you have another 5/65 it might make more sense to bring them for backup.