Options

Should I go solo to become Uncollected?

At this point, I'm one of 6 members in my ally that aren't Uncollected. I've figured out that AWs and map 5 aqs are slowing my progress down.

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    YES!!!! if you don't have enough champs to hang with them and do act 5 at the same time
    that should say enough ranked champs
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    You don’t need to go solo. If you’re an arena grinder then take any champs and fight through it with units to be uncollected. As long then 5 champs have their own power such as power lock, heal block and so on.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Do you not have a B team that you can use in AW/AQ that allows you to free up your main champs for story mode?
  • Options
    Plus you could always leave the champs in the quest without quitting, this to let you continue grinding for more units and then come back to the quest and continue where you were last time or else you would’ve been starting all over again for nothing. You understand how I meant?
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @roberto94 yeah I feel ya.

@Championcritic My ally has a strict rule about adding your top team.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think if you just explain your situation, and if your B team is around the level of your main team, they should be OK with it
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    You can always do one or two lanes each day during AQ when the map is completed before the next one starts.
  • Options
    Yeah, leave the champs in the quest and work it slow. Don’t rush.