**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Active Alliance

Comments

• Options
    EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    Do you have line and are you active? We do map 5, 4 and 3.
  • Options
    Added you in-game
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Yuwin wrote: »
    zv8cw5swhpqx.jpg

e0ypw5b3eg9t.jpg

9ugdb7ugs8x8.jpg

Yuwin, please tell us a little bit of how you both play. For example, are you interested in AQ and AW? Do you want AW only? Are you ok with just doing AQ? Do you want weekly SA?

At [1Dos3], we are an active, AQ focused alliance. We put up over 20 M points in AQ and the resources that you would get from being in our alliance are: 2050 Glory, 19,000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 10-11, Map 2 Crystals x 5, Map 1 Crystals x 5. We participate in weekly SA (putting up about 250K - 290K, we just need a few more bodies to hit the milestones of 320K). In other alliance events, we hit the last or next-to-last milestones for the most part. There are a few that we only hit the middle milestones, e.g. the ones that need arena grinding. There is no requirement for arena grinding in our alliance. There are no event minimums. There are no required donations to the treasury.

We use Telegram as our communication app. I can be reached on Telegram: @gladiator2014 or in-game (my IGN is gladiator2014) if this situation is something that appeals to you. We got about 3 spots left in our alliance and would welcome you if you both are active players seeking a friendly, relaxed (no stress, no drama), fun environment to enjoy this game.
  • Options
    JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 140
    edited October 2018
    What's your Line ID?, My alliance runs AQ 55544 and AW and we need 3. Aiming for Gold 1 after once being Gold 2

Line iD: Jaaibotha69