**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a home

Looking for a alliance that cares about alliance events. Do AQ, and AW hopping for silver 2 with 30 active players thanks add me in game PhilBeDat

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You can come and join my alliance.
    The Ones Who Never Die. 1.3 mil rating
    AQ every week, AW, no save weeks.

Pls consider joining. Line is required.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    We are 6.2 mil Alliance active in AQ and AW weekly as of right now we are doing biweekly S.A. in game name is Mjolnir90 or line app is Mjolnir919.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    New world order avengers is our alliance name
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Hit me up on line we are 6m pushing gold next season. BlackguardBear