**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ rewards??!! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    @Kabam Miike hey, we are recruiting some newbies into our ally, should we hold off, or can we go ahead and expect that the people who leave the alliance will get their rewards?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    When rewards are late you should disable the cool down period for all ongoing alliance events until rewards are out.
    People can’t join new alliances on time because they are waiting for their AQ rewards.
    Another option is to let people to moves to other alliances but send them the AQ rewards they earn in their previous place.
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    @RedPyramidHead you were probably writing your post and didn’t notice. Take it easy pal
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike hey, we are recruiting some newbies into our ally, should we hold off, or can we go ahead and expect that the people who leave the alliance will get their rewards?

No don’t think they will get their rewards if they leave now

• ctp1223 wrote: »

Hold off. The rewards can only be delivered to members that are currently in the Alliance. We're working on getting this fixed ASAP, but if you want to ensure you get the correct rewards, don't change Alliances until you get the rewards!
  • Any timeframe yet @Kabam Miike
  • _GT1__GT1_ Posts: 3
    9:05 PM EST and no AQ rewards? No postings or responses??
    _GT1_ wrote: »
    9:05 PM EST and no AQ rewards? No postings or responses??

Check back a few comments. Working on it and no timeframe yet
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    No announcement, just some comments buried in the general discussion? Just saying an announcement might be a better place for what’s going on.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    If we have to bring a new guy on our ally and kick someone will they still get rewards now? @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we at least get some Arby’s coupons for the wait?
    edited October 2018
    Fugnasty wrote: »
    If we have to bring a new guy on our ally and kick someone will they still get rewards now? @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra

No they will not get the rewards until they are out
    Just got my rewards
  • Defiant_BrianDefiant_Brian Posts: 23
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Miike just got AQ rewards. Thanks!
    w8lro0g8qcnd.gif
  • Whats wrong,.im not received rangked reward at kingpin conclave last session,. :(:(
  • My account name centurion1
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    edited October 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.
    It was definitely there. It was posted at 5:06pm PT, and there were 3 posts that quoted it at 5:07, and 5:08. Then I replied at 5:09, and another post quoted me at 5:14. You posted at 5:34.

Come on man, if you want to start a conspiracy theory, you gotta choose one that there isn't visible evidence against.

@RedPyramidHead HaHaHaHaHaHa you just got pwned 😂
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    "You're doing it wrong"
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.
    It was definitely there. It was posted at 5:06pm PT, and there were 3 posts that quoted it at 5:07, and 5:08. Then I replied at 5:09, and another post quoted me at 5:14. You posted at 5:34.

Come on man, if you want to start a conspiracy theory, you gotta choose one that there isn't visible evidence against.

How about instead of taking the time to reply something as trivial as this you and the rest of the kabam team give out AQ rewards. It's been almost 7 hours. Come on man.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

How about instead of taking the time to reply something as trivial as this you and the rest of the kabam team give out AQ rewards. It's been almost 7 hours. Come on man.

They're getting sent out now... Why does no one scroll up 5 inches?
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Still no rewards for our alliance

Check your game now. Rewards are out
    edited October 2018

They're getting sent out now... Why does no one scroll up 5 inches?

I did scroll up. Guess what. Still haven't gotten AQ rewards. [removed by moderation]
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
    Mostu100 wrote: »

I've been checking. Still haven't gotten AW rewards.
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Still haven’t gotten my AQ reward. Kabam Mike, you there? Any compensations
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mostu100 wrote: »

For me theyre not
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    You ever notice how there’s a new deal to purchase every single day but for some reason aq rewards just stop working sometimes........
    Oh look still no AQ rewards