**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favorite enhancements for the symbioid?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
This might be a question asked before and that I have just missed and in that case I’m sorry.
Just curious of what your favorite enhancements are for our precious little pet.
I’ve mostly used:
Paralyze
Total carnage
Vicious assault
Recoup

What about you guys?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The 3 I run full-time while exploring the Symbioid difficulty are:
    Cut Deep
    Total Carnage
    Unknown Enemy
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I always use cut deep, total carnage and hardened coating. As long as there's no unavoidable damage, all fights are easy and relaxed, i can take as many blocked hits as i want.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I always use cut deep, total carnage and hardened coating. As long as there's no unavoidable damage, all fights are easy and relaxed, i can take as many blocked hits as i want.

Hardened Coating is rendered useless against opponents like Electro at the beginning of 1.2, or Magik's Limbo in 2.1.

Aside from those fight, HC is quite useful if you have the shards to buy it and the skills to not get hit.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Total Carnage, Killer Accuracy. Undying is good too.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

Hardened Coating is rendered useless against opponents like Electro at the beginning of 1.2, or Magik's Limbo in 2.1.

Aside from those fight, HC is quite useful if you have the shards to buy it and the skills to not get hit.

I brought in 3/45 duped AA specifically for that electro fight, and i will for magik too.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Total carnage
    Cut deep

That’s all you need to kill your average Jane foster in less than 10 hits

Fro different paths, different boosts.
    Ex. Biohazard ——> recoup etc.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Undying
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Recoup for my suicides
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I added some cleanse as a staple too, its just nice to not think about any specials from anyone.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

I used the power drain on block for magik just not letting her get to a power bar, and used undying for electro. You can end electro fight before undying ends
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Total carnage was insane lol
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    total carnage
    hardened casing
    clense
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I liked running total carnage, cut deep, and frenzy. Got some pretty nasty fights in lol