Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Will the vision offer be back again?

I don’t have the units to get the 5* vision offer but will the offer be back again? If I had the units I would.

Comments

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 234
    Yes, I think they are planning on releasing him next month again for a reduced price of 500 units. The package will have two visions, and rank up gems to take him to rank 5.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,891 ★★★★★
    Start saving now and maybe by the time you've saved 5-10k units it'll come back. You never know when these offers come though, if you did people would save for them and not have spur of the moment unit purchases to get them. Just watch all the people who buy this now, and id be one if I had the units, will be buying units on Halloween/Black Friday/Cyber Monday when the next good deal comes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    Looks like has to ensure base units at 5k minimum and spend only what is above.