Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ban

Hello kabam, I would like to be informed about the reason why my account was banned, I did not use hack or did piloting, because you banned me, this is a **** and a crime against user, I invested time and money, I demand an explanation. I'm disappointed in your attitudes.

Comments

• Options
    Hello kabam, I would like to be informed about the reason why my account was banned, I did not use hack or did piloting, because you banned me, this is a **** and a crime against user, I invested time and money, I demand an explanation. I'm disappointed in your attitudes.
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.