**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the deal with domino

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
I’ll be frank, besides knowing her pistols are projectile, her sig is evil, and that tech champs are the best way to not die… I’m clueless about Domino

Can anyone give advice on how to use her? I’d feel bad for not at least understanding her use as I just pulled her from the Symbiote event crystal

Comments

• Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Anyone know how to use her?

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Congrats on pulling her, I also got her from a featured a while ago. She's a pretty bursty champ but also has a nice buildup. Use sp1 for shorter fights, if the opponent is unlucky it deals more damage based on how many seconds have passed since you last used a special. In longer fights, I use either sp1 or sp2 based on whether I get lucky and unlucky. Sp2 crits very nicely. Often you will get critical bleeds that deal a lot of damage, and if you play aggressively, you can refresh all bleeds with a lucky sp1. Note that you can also refresh stuns (including parry), so if you are lucky, have an sp1 ready, and then land a perfect crit, try to refresh that stun. Finally the sp3 is awesome for long fights, if you are lucky it increases in attack for every crit landed that fight. The most I've gotten with my r4 lvl20ish domino is 62k. Then if you trigger a critical bleed from the sp3 it's game over for the opponent. Most damage per tick I've gotten so far is 12k. This could be a very viable strategy for LoL, just get a nice critical bleed and then keep refreshing with l1