**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Morningstar worth Rank 4?

Please let me know why. The catalysts are hard for me to come by

Is 5* Morningstar worth Rank 4? 42 votes

Yes
90%
Whododo872ChadhoganHell_GoliathFoxhero007nameplasJa_WorldBossDarth_StewieA l p h aHammerbro_64Duke_SilverxananabananaRasiloverBobomanMelkerlannerorahul30JakearoundCharlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1John757Eugene_Virtuoso 38 votes
No
9%
DingaloSaket_123Nerds_galoreLostReplica23 4 votes

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    It's kinda dependent on what else you have. If you were to say you have a 5 star ghost rider or magik, i might think twice. She's good defensively and in my opinion a bit of a time getting used to on offense. Good overall champ but not the top of the mystic champs.

Rank 4 is kinda a big deal, I say go for it if you need a good defender though.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    It's kinda dependent on what else you have. If you were to say you have a 5 star ghost rider or magik, i might think twice. She's good defensively and in my opinion a bit of a time getting used to on offense. Good overall champ but not the top of the mystic champs.

Rank 4 is kinda a big deal, I say go for it if you need a good defender though.

Definitely agree on all that. There are better options, but she’s a good defender

And I usually run my 3/45 MS for AQ for sustainability and damage. Once you hit 5 souls, she basically wins the video game

Better choices, sure, but a great call all around.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yes
    Mine is 4/55 and I plan to 5/65 her ahead of my Magik. I use her mainly for AQ and EQ. She is a monster once u get her to 5 souls.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yes
    Not sure if yours is duped but she replicates buffs and she is great for masochism node.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Yes
    If shes duped yes! I have her r4 sig 141! Amazing champ! By far one my best for questing and my best for AQ! Shes also pretty rough on alliance war defence
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    She is unduped. My other Mystic 5* are Mephisto (unduped), Juggernaut (unduped); My questing team is 5* Blade (duped), 5* Void (duped), 5* Iceman (unduped), 6* Sentinel, and 4* GR (duped R5)
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100% she’s a beast potential lol option and when at 5 souls crazy damage
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    No
    If you are not good with stacking souls then dont. Else she is a beast.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes
    I hope Kabam fixes her stupid hopback evade animation as it covers relatively less ground to clear the next hit of basic combo attack. @Kabam Miike please look into this. we have been asking for a longtime. Just this 1 fix will make this character so much better