**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

350k rated player looking for map2/3 Aq alliance

Hi
I’m looking for an alliance that does map 2 possibly 3 in Aq .
I’m not a big fan of wars so I’d prefer an alliance that doesn’t do war ( or war is voluntary)
No donations if possible but not a deal breaker .

A bit about me
Ive currently got around 350k rating with approx 4.2k pi . I’m uncollected and play daily .
My main champs are all 5/50 4stars but I am in the process of slowly ranking up a couple of 5stars to rank 4 . ( just need the t4b’s)
I’m on line but I’m willing to download other com apps .

Comments

• SugoiSibiSugoiSibi Posts: 4
    Heya, I am an officer in JAFA1. We were a Silver 1 Alliance, but a lot of members left during the Off Season. We atm do 1 BG in AW and 1 BG in AQ. Map 3 during Placement and Map 2 during Attack Phase. If we get a couple more members we should be doing 2 AQ BGs again.

Add Dngeoneer on Line or In game if interested.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Ruzzman1 wrote: »
    Hi
    I’m looking for an alliance that does map 2 possibly 3 in Aq .
    I’m not a big fan of wars so I’d prefer an alliance that doesn’t do war ( or war is voluntary)
    No donations if possible but not a deal breaker .

A bit about me
    Ive currently got around 350k rating with approx 4.2k pi . I’m uncollected and play daily .
    My main champs are all 5/50 4stars but I am in the process of slowly ranking up a couple of 5stars to rank 4 . ( just need the t4b’s)
    I’m on line but I’m willing to download other com apps .

Hi Ruzzman1. We seem to fit what you are looking for. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, AQ-focused alliance. We don't do war until our teammates are stronger. We are focused on the development and growth of our lower ratings teammates, which are about half of our alliance. When we are stronger, we will plan for and do war. That said, war is optional so you can plan for long term relationship with us if we fit what you seek.

With AQ, we play 5 days a week, in 3 battlegroups. BG 1 plays Map 4/5. BG 2 plays Map 3. BG 3 plays Map 2. You are welcome to play in either BG 2 or BG 3 since those plays the map that you seek. Collectively, we put up over 20+ M points in AQ and we have been receiving the following combined peak and ranked rewards from AQ each week: 2050 Glory, 20000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 11, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5, 60+K gold, and some battlechips. Our next goal is to surpass the 30 M points milestone. Based on our current performance, I project that we will hit 33 M points this week.

We participate in weekly SA. We hit over 320K points each week. So you will get maxed peak rewards and our ranked rewards are in the 70-100% bracket for SA. In other alliance events, we hit, for the most part, the next-to-last or last milestones. There are no event minimums. No mandatory donations to the treasury.

We use Telegram as our communication app. You can find me on Telegram as @gladiator2014 or in-game as gladiator2014. Please contact me if this situation fits what you seek. We got room for one more teammate.
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    @gladiator2014
    Your alliance sounds just what I’m looking for , I’ve sent you an in game friend request . My ign is Strontium Dog .
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    @Ruzzman1, great to have you buddy. I've sent you an invite to join us in-game.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 422 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.