**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* R4 Carnage - Base Attack (1700) is very low for LOL

Hi,

This is to inform the design team that even after Carnage Buff in recent patch, the base attack of Carnage is still very low for an 5* R4 to finish an LOL path.

I have tried attack synergy teams but still no gain. Base Attack even with the synergy team can go upto as much as 2073, due to which Enrage timer is extremely short and fights ends up with Red Hulk still standing at 50% health. I advise the team to look into this matter.

I remember finishing an LOL path with my R4 Captain Marvel by duplicating Antman and Yellow Jacket Attack Synergy. Her base attack was well above 2300. Hence increased Enrage timer and hence i finished LOL easy path long ago.

Kabam team needs to realise that no one in the community will R5 Carnage just for LOL. He should be able to do it even at R4. Waiting for urgent response

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Base attacks 2000+ get the longer enraged timer. So if carnage with base attack + attack synergies is higher then 2000 then he would get a longer enraged timer.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Its called balance. Even Sabretooth came up short on the enrage timer at rank 4 with somewhere around 1,500 base attack. It’s because they build a lot of fury throughout each fight so their base attack has to be lowered in order to balance the game.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Its called balance. Even Sabretooth came up short on the enrage timer at rank 4 with somewhere around 1,500 base attack. It’s because they build a lot of fury throughout each fight so their base attack has to be lowered in order to balance the game.

Lol... Sooo sparky is a character from another game as this game can only have low base attack with high damage abilities ... ya must be another game
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »
    Base attacks 2000+ get the longer enraged timer. So if carnage with base attack + attack synergies is higher then 2000 then he would get a longer enraged timer.

You guys are not getting my point.
    Base Attack (1700) + With Attack Synergies (373) = 2073 is not enough to finish Red Hulk in LOL. He was frickin still standing at 50% health remaining. I have tried ALL attack synergies but i cant take him down even with full 9 Buffs active on Carnage

Enrage timer runs out very quickly. To get long enrage timer, base attack after using attack synergies should be more than 2300. Just like Captain Marvel..i am certainly not going to R5 Carnage just so that he becomes capable of taking down LOL opponents.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    he's only good for questing and thats against opponents with high health
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

You guys are not getting my point.
    Base Attack (1700) + With Attack Synergies (373) = 2073 is not enough to finish Red Hulk in LOL. He was frickin still standing at 50% health remaining. I have tried ALL attack synergies but i cant take him down even with full 9 Buffs active on Carnage

Enrage timer runs out very quickly. To get long enrage timer, base attack after using attack synergies should be more than 2300. Just like Captain Marvel..i am certainly not going to R5 Carnage just so that he becomes capable of taking down LOL opponents.

The long enrage needs a base attack of 2k with synergy an without masteries boosting the attack, you must mistaken about something as he would get it if your info was accurate.

What synergy team are you using ?. An can you send screenshot of carnage profile
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    why rank up a character for one content of the game that's just a waste off resources
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I Ranked My Carnage and I lobe Using Him after he's buff
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    8nnbte9bbs19.jpeg
    The base attack is the value circled in yellow and is available when you tap the i to the right of ATTRIBUTES on the character’s info page. At 1517 he needs like 33% attack from synergies which just is not possible, and he is not the only champion with a base attack that low.

Here are two screen shots of Sparky’s base attack. The first is sparky alone in a quest absent any synergies and the second is of Sparky paired with Vulture giving him +attack in the same quest. You can see how the synergy affects his base attack rather than adding to the bracketed value which is what he gains from masteries and boosts.t0qbcwf77pjo.png
    4dcyp4715oue.png