**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CHRISTMAS!!!!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Let’s celebrate Xmas by having special event quests, gifting, another Trials round, free 5* Killmonger and als-
HOLD UP this is OCTOBER 23. Why is everyone talking about something that’s over 2 months away? I mean, sure it could give kabam development time to make some suggestions, but fr tho?

CHRISTMAS!!!!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ 43 votes

Same bro it’s not even Halloween
25%
PiviotFoxhero007AKTEKDankestChefAvengers320CainWelderofortuneRockypantherxjass222Hector_1475LostReplica23 11 votes
Rank! Down! Tickets!
32%
Snizzbargatra_hpadqqedfyvrNorthwestbrosefKingKiahSavio444JonibΓ€rchenMrmarvel123Atticus9090DaddyDPrylankNeoDazarasBdavis_2017Thanos_Car 14 votes
I have a tech AG for Kang in the gifting event
2%
GamePlayWorldjr 1 vote
I feel like the Xmas posts are getting a little much, but I get it at least.
11%
Bruce12342Hammerbro_64Maldroit2JayCeeIron_spider1 5 votes
I just wanna keep my symbiote as a trophy... 😭
27%
Shynight00NEO_mr_AndersonEB54SpiderCoolsBobomanLoganTitusJWRIRFhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 β˜…β˜…
    I want to keep Muffin ok I just don't want him to be souless like me
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But yeah, I would love maybe a boss rush or more trials. (And Halls of Fortune!)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh yeah @GodslayerBlayne I forgot about celeb challenges and boss rushes
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If kabam really wants to give us x-mas present, let us keep summoned symbiote and enhancements for 1 more month and let us use him in the Acts.

I would even pay for this to happen!

Please kabam :)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m just wondering who would use a tech awakening gem for Kang.

I would lol
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192 β˜…
    Rank! Down! Tickets!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KABAM GIVE SOME RANK DOWN TICKETS FOR CHRISTMAS
    ILL EVEN BUY THEM!!!
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…
    Could we wait until November 15 for these posts to start
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…
    Rank! Down! Tickets!
    If we get rank down tickets, I might debate on taking down my 4/55 Angela and ranking up my 3/45 Corvus.

Tough choice because I've gotten so used to Angelas play-style and her not inflicting debuff's against opponent. After passing her SP1 threshold, her raw damage is insane.

But then again CGs crits for his first 20 glaive charges is insane as well and his SP2 inflicts true strike against evade and autoblock champs. Down side is that he inflicts debuffs which could be detrimental against nodes in AW and new nodes being made for the future of the game, as well as his crits only lasted for 20 charges....

But then again, it's still awhile before Christmas, so Happy Halloween!
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd actually like something like the gwenpool movie quest for all. Nice gift for people, especially we're shifting towards 6 stars now.