Options

Do you feel the monthly login calendar needs to be revamped?

UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I would suggest a situation where players who are level 40 and above and are uncollected get a better monthly login calendar crystal that guarantees a 4 star champ with a miniscule chance at a 5 star one while the current login crystal is maintained for those that are yet to become uncollected.

Do you feel the monthly login calendar needs to be revamped? 51 votes

This is a silly idea and kabam should totally ignore it
9%
Archit_Tandon498Jdub1250MrTicTac19992008NoOnexROMaldroit2 5 votes
The idea has merit and kabam should consider it.
90%
RagamugginGunnerWilljackson16Darkstar4387Carnage313StefanjonesTendersquadadqqedfyvrAsterFreya13Alex13369Sundance_2099nameplas_AjjuStucatPFunkAjTodayBBruce12342SpiderCoolsAshok1504WerewrymRajuteda 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,906 ★★★★★
    I think there should be 3 levels of monthly calendars - and weekly. One for under level 40 collected, one for level 40+ collected and one for uncollected. Give the under level 40s a PHC a week, give the 40+ an Ultimate crystal a week and give uncollected a GM crystal with a 4* guaranteed and a minuscule chance of a 5* a week. then for monthly, give the under 40s a 3* in the monthly calendar, the collected over 40s a 4* and the uncollected a 5*
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's just stuff for login in, it should never be great, rewards and prizes are for EARN IT, not for free
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    We have useless miniscule gold Crystals several day a month, uninspiring t3a and hopeless crystal shard crystals which only give more phc shards...

Why are you so miserly kabam? Keep your player base happy and them wallets open!!

The login calendar also needs to scale up with consecutive logins, higher the streak

For ex...logging in everyday non stop for 3 months should give full t2a and 6 months should give 1 t5b

2 months should give a 5* crystal

Just some examples!!

No better way to reward unflinching loyalty
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Also while you're at it...please introduce loyalty points for every dollar spent in cash...this would make spending real cash more worthwhile and motivating
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I like the idea, but being uncollected is to large of a cutoff for the top tier calendar. It Should be separated by level 40 and under, Uncollected, and whatever its called for people who have 100% act 5. Those that have 100% act 5 should be getting a 4* in the calendar and not a 3*.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think throwing in a t4cc crystal a month and maybe a greater glory crystal would be cool at the end of the month.

I get it when people say you should earn your rewards but quite frankly, there are times when it feels like progress goes at a snail's pace no matter what you do. Kabam throwing us a few bones extra a month wouldn't kill them.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Its free
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    More Rewards for uncollected No Just No
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 123
    Some of you guys are asking too much, the idea presented would work just fine.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I would Make the champ drop at 30,31 or 28 as the month may fall so you need to log in everyday and just up the chance for a four star that would work for me.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Didn’t there use to be 2 team revives what ever happened to that
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,330 ★★★★★
    it's just stuff for login in, it should never be great, rewards and prizes are for EARN IT, not for free

This. Although, some months are pretty great.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    There's plenty of room for Kabam to improve rewards without giving away the farm.