**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips for my first lol run

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
w9mo1jtb51el.png
As you can see I will be using x23 I think the only fights I’ll have a problem with is magik and war machine
I’d like to think I’m a relatively decent player and would like to know if there’s anything I should know and how many units I should bring

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Anyone???
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Can you raise her attack high enough for extended timers?

Yep it’s a 21% attack team
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I don’t think that’s enough...

I don’t think that’s enough...

It’s brings her to 2k attack that’s what u need ye?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I might be wrong (probably), but I think you need 2.2k attack to get the extended enrage timer.

Also, you might possibly need more than the 3 units you currently have.
  • Il_CuocoIl_Cuoco Posts: 17
    Pretty sure she needs 4 attack synergies to get the extended and, I agree, probably more than 3 units.
    I might be wrong (probably), but I think you need 2.2k attack to get the extended enrage timer.

Yep I’m going to save just did a good portion of act 5 100% and haven’t been lucky with arena crystals so yep
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Get level 60 first so you have all mastery points unlocked.
    Kirklin wrote: »
    Get level 60 first so you have all mastery points unlocked.

Good idea hopefully I should be close enough by act 5 100%
    Also could corvus be a good lol option as a r5 5 star
  • sl79sl79 Posts: 8
    Corvus is not that good for lol. If you are just a decent Player than you should have about 3000 Units. I think you should wait for a better champ and than go for it. That will save you more than 1000 Units.
    sl79 wrote: »
    Corvus is not that good for lol. If you are just a decent Player than you should have about 3000 Units. I think you should wait for a better champ and than go for it. That will save you more than 1000 Units.

Hopefully I can awaken my starlord from act 5.4 100% that’d be amazing for lol
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I did my first run with X23 at 4/55. You do need all 4 slots for attack synergies in order to get her base attack high enough.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    There's no reason to rush it, finish act 5 first. Hope you get a champ worth taking to R5 and it'll make it that much easier.
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Don't die
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I hope the enrage calculations are based on base attack not the one that shows up here on the screen. Also extended enrage timer requirement is 2k+ base attack

That aside, not worth the hassle using her. It is going to be very long and tedious especially against unstoppable colossus (and colossus if you take the short cut)

gohard123 wrote: »
    I hope the enrage calculations are based on base attack not the one that shows up here on the screen. Also extended enrage timer requirement is 2k+ base attack

That aside, not worth the hassle using her. It is going to be very long and tedious especially against unstoppable colossus (and colossus if you take the short cut)

Yep I did it on the base attack
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

Yep I’m going to save just did a good portion of act 5 100% and haven’t been lucky with arena crystals so yep

what team are you using ? also if your nearly done 100% you should have a gen gem to open?
    I’m using my x23 and a few 4 stars @godsquad891
    nice I meant for act 5 100%
    I'm uncollected and ive 100% chapter 5.1 and been through the easy paths in chapter 5.2 ive just awakened my 5* r4 blade tho so hoping to use him to help me do the rest of act 5 ive not yet started chapter 5.3 or 5.4
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    My advice is to quit now and retire. Wish I did before LoL as I am giving up the game for a while now. Get ready for a big ball of stress

that bad???
    nice I meant for act 5 100%
    I'm uncollected and ive 100% chapter 5.1 and been through the easy paths in chapter 5.2 ive just awakened my 5* r4 blade tho so hoping to use him to help me do the rest of act 5 ive not yet started chapter 5.3 or 5.4

@godsquad891 ye I’m using x23 and some 4 stars for act 5 100%