**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom issues

I was very excited about the venom updates. But I am having some problems with him. If I bring him to a iwim fight after the character has been taken down to 18% I can’t get the true strike to turn on against him to disable his auto block. I thought the updates for venom were kind of aiming at making a deterrent for iwim. Also sometimes when fighting against web heads it does not always turn off their evade.

Comments

• Options
    albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    Had the same issue with the OG Spider-Man on Epic EQ this month. Broken for sure.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    That's odd has never happened to me, I would put in a support ticket or get video proof.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye that happened to an alliance member during war annoying as we lost the attack bonus
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    The spidey evade thing is cause of the buff, when the buff deactivates, spideys can evade
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Were you on the buffet node?
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    @Kabam Miike
    I've also noticed that Venom's True Strike and Unblockable Specials won't kick in on mini bosses in AW until they are down to about 7% - 8%. This was a bit of a surprise when I went in head first to a MODOK at 15% health just to get autoblocked and ate a 5-hit combo.
  • Options
    Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 54
    edited October 2018
    Also the OG Spidy in 5.2.3 evades Venom. I thought all passive evades from Spidey-verse heros was supposed to be ignored
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Also the OG Spidy in 5.2.3 evades Venom. I thought all passive evades from Spidey-verse heros was supposed to be ignored

ONLY WITH THE KLYNTAR BUFF!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

ONLY WITH THE KLYNTAR BUFF!

5.2.3 I believe is buffet which eats the klyntar buff making it so you lose the bonus of spiderverse champs not evading