**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Final Boss Ultron- failure and then victory

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Almost two new moons ago I made an attempt at completing Act 5 by beating the final boss Ultron Classic and failed. I even spent 2000 units and only got him to half his health. I used Medusa and Magik as MVP and had no luck.

Last night I decided to go with the first 4* I R5d January of 2017, og Thor and won with just 4 single revives. Guess what? Should have used him the first time. Tip: Use a high damage champ you’re comfortable using. Ultron classic will go down.

I duped 5* Voodoo from the 5* crystal you get from completion.

xcclgwavmn7b.png

evy2qbqibe3t.png

yf6ys7swa18v.png

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Thanks for the kind words @Kabam Pertinax
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You gave up after 2k units? That must've been heart wrenching. Cost me 1200 the first attempt, I tried the Loki method with very limited success. Congrats!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Medusa works wonders...
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Medusa is MVP, get that armour shatter and then Ultron is a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I'm still to pull a 4 or 5* Medusa :(
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    My first run through I used my 4* Blade with the GR synergy and it took 6 40% revives. Hoping exploration ends up being cheaper.
  • Use loki. Even a 4/40 will do. Just spam sp1. The moment you steal ultron's power gain buff, it gets you to sp3 quick. Use sp3 and keep ultron cursed (stun then heavy all the way) and that's it. You won't need to revive even once if you do it right.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I soloed him a few times using my 5/50 Medusa. Just don't place a debuff when power gain is next. Once armor shattered, everything was straight forward.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I am actually quitting the game because of him. I have defeated him 3 times but can't defeat him no more. He always evade my medusa L1 now. Don't know if the mechanics have changed but bored now and quitting.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just finished 5.4.6 100% with Medusa ages the mvp
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Sw was my ace the first time around, got medusa later as a 5*, then 100% soon after.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I'm just gonna take the easy way out and use Loki
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    3 star duped Loki with Thor rag synergy, gives you 2 bars of power then use sp3 and refresh with heavies. I used this method to 100% ultron chapter with 0 units
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    medusa cost me no revives against him for 100% exploration
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    Beat him with SW the first time and 100% it with Loki