**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[tTiM!] FUN Gamers WANTED! Great Ally for Friendships & Community! :)

Hello Summoner!

Are you...

> Tired of the serious grinding and just want to have a good time with others in the game?
> Looking for better balance in your life between the game, work, life, and other pursuits?
> Developing your roster and looking for a fun place to grow?
> Wanting to learn from others and hone your fighting skills?
> Experienced and want to help others grow and improve?

tTiM! could be the place for you!

****As the war season is now closed we're looking to replace a mid-level player in our group who wants a break from the game and a heavy hitter over 450k who's life has become too busy with a new job.

COMMUNITY
Our COMMUNITY comes first and foremost. We're a place of fun, friendship, respect, positivity, and comfort, and we're entirely willing to accept developing players (unless we specifically need a heavy hitter). Everyone's ideals, preferences, and goals matter to us and we work hard to accommodate everyone in the best way possible. We do not allow cursing in chat, so that it can be comfortable for everyone.

ALLIANCE WAR
We launch AW 1-2x per week with 2 BGs, but are always willing to consider more war, if needed (as long as people don't mind reducing AQ as well). We're very good at war and coordination. We intentionally try to keep a BALANCED SCHEDULE so you can have a life outside of the game. We try to run AW in between AQ weeks to maintain balance. Some people do not like war or do not have a roster to effectively participate right now, so we only run 2 BGs in AW. It allows for a casual element for players that want to focus on growth, or just be less allocated.

ALLIANCE QUEST
As of right now, we'll run 3 different AQ groups in whatever map arrangement that makes sense. Right now we run a combination of Map 3, 4, and 5 (2 groups doing more map 4 and map 5 and one group doing map 3 and map 4). We'll do our best to work up in maps (add more Map 5) while keeping donations reasonable, but we don't intend to be all out map 5x5x3 and require high donations.

SKILL-BUILDING
We have a very experienced and knowledgeable leadership, ready to help you grow. We focus very much on SKILL-building in the game and helping each other learn how to fight with certain champs, fight against champs, beat certain nodes, etc. In fact, we have a dedicated chat channel for learning.

GENERAL
We have several arena grinders in our alliance, but there are no requirements for you other than donations for AQ, which will be per battle group. We are also very organized in how we approach our activities. We are not about chasing rewards, but we will work to promote the interests of everyone in the alliance. If we decide to do achieve something together, we'll go for it TOGETHER.

If you're interested, please MESSAGE ME on LINE. Lookup ID is "Tiemilios", exactly the same as my in-game summoner name.

Thank you, and GAME ON! :smiley:

OTHER STUFF:
> LINE is required for fun and game communication
> Cool assortment of LINE stickers highly preferred
> We want to feel like a family even if we're not a real family, though you'd think otherwise since we all have the same initials "GMT" in our LINE IDs (what a coincidence!)

Comments

• Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Still looking. Thanks! Need 2!
  • Options
    Hello! Haven't had any bites yet, but I know you want us! ;) Please? lol

I am now looking to fill FOUR spots. The two original ones mentioned above, but we have now also had two people with life events come up that cannot play for a while. I'll gladly accept them back when available again, provided I have an opening, but for now, I need to fill their empty spots.

I'm ideally looking for 2 very strong members (450k+) and 2 mid-level for our group (300k+). It's not just a good roster that is important. Skill is important to us too. We compete at a high level for war, so those that do not have the skill to fight in AW naturally get weeded out by the difficulty. AQ is a pretty high difficulty as well based on prestige. You must be reliable to fight consistently and complete lines. Ideally, one of our recruits is a boss killer, as it's a boss-killer that wants to retire.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    Bumping for you tiemilios! Truly a fantastic family style ally.
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    Hello Summoner!

Are you...

> Tired of the serious grinding and just want to have a good time with others in the game?
    > Looking for better balance in your life between the game, work, life, and other pursuits?
    > Developing your roster and looking for a fun place to grow?
    > Wanting to learn from others and hone your fighting skills?
    > Experienced and want to help others grow and improve?

tTiM! could be the place for you!

****As the war season is now closed we're looking to replace a mid-level player in our group who wants a break from the game and a heavy hitter over 450k who's life has become too busy with a new job.

COMMUNITY
    Our COMMUNITY comes first and foremost. We're a place of fun, friendship, respect, positivity, and comfort, and we're entirely willing to accept developing players (unless we specifically need a heavy hitter). Everyone's ideals, preferences, and goals matter to us and we work hard to accommodate everyone in the best way possible. We do not allow cursing in chat, so that it can be comfortable for everyone.

ALLIANCE WAR
    We launch AW 1-2x per week with 2 BGs, but are always willing to consider more war, if needed (as long as people don't mind reducing AQ as well). We're very good at war and coordination. We intentionally try to keep a BALANCED SCHEDULE so you can have a life outside of the game. We try to run AW in between AQ weeks to maintain balance. Some people do not like war or do not have a roster to effectively participate right now, so we only run 2 BGs in AW. It allows for a casual element for players that want to focus on growth, or just be less allocated.

ALLIANCE QUEST
    As of right now, we'll run 3 different AQ groups in whatever map arrangement that makes sense. Right now we run a combination of Map 3, 4, and 5 (2 groups doing more map 4 and map 5 and one group doing map 3 and map 4). We'll do our best to work up in maps (add more Map 5) while keeping donations reasonable, but we don't intend to be all out map 5x5x3 and require high donations.

SKILL-BUILDING
    We have a very experienced and knowledgeable leadership, ready to help you grow. We focus very much on SKILL-building in the game and helping each other learn how to fight with certain champs, fight against champs, beat certain nodes, etc. In fact, we have a dedicated chat channel for learning.

GENERAL
    We have several arena grinders in our alliance, but there are no requirements for you other than donations for AQ, which will be per battle group. We are also very organized in how we approach our activities. We are not about chasing rewards, but we will work to promote the interests of everyone in the alliance. If we decide to do achieve something together, we'll go for it TOGETHER.

If you're interested, please MESSAGE ME on LINE. Lookup ID is "Tiemilios", exactly the same as my in-game summoner name.

Thank you, and GAME ON! :smiley:

OTHER STUFF:
    > LINE is required for fun and game communication
    > Cool assortment of LINE stickers highly preferred
    > We want to feel like a family even if we're not a real family, though you'd think otherwise since we all have the same initials "GMT" in our LINE IDs (what a coincidence!)

I want to take part in dedicated chat channel for learning
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Help me
  • Options
    Thank you @Wt4d ! Good to hear from you!

FYI, we still have a few openings! Looking for some power hitters and one mid-level! Thanks!
  • Options
    @King363672 the learning channel is a chat group on LINE and is typically reserved for ally members only. Are you new to the game? Please message me on LINE...not here. I don't check here too often. LINE ID is Tiemilios.
  • Options
    Still looking. Please remember to message me on LINE at "Tiemilios" if you are interested!
  • Options
    I am looking for just a couple more. Please message me on LINE if interested!
  • Options
    yep, still looking! I have a single spot available.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The only spot I'm looking to replace now is an officer and boss killer. He's a good friend, but needs to move on from the game to focus on other things, as happens in life. For now, he's hanging on until I find a replacement. I need someone who could potentially be a leader, is around 500k, and is skilled to be a boss killer. That would be the ideal in any case.

I also have a lower backup account I'm looking to replace that is around 250k.

If you're interested, please let me know on LINE. Thanks!
  • Options
    Still looking for the right summoner! :)