**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New EQ for November

No updates nor posts from moderators regarding November EQ, are they going to continue symbioid event through November too. That would be pretty cool though, as my lil symbioid will be with me for another month.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There will still be a new EQ for november after the current one ends
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    they almost never say anything until very shortly before it starts.
    thanks to NYCC and the developers we were abloe to get some early info.
    they have already stated that November is going to be "The Champion" and ÆGON.
    and also they have said December will be Marvel Knights. I am hoping that will bring cloak and dagger to the contest.
  • Options
    Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    I think if it was aegon then they would have already started the publicity.
  • Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    10 more days till october eq ends!
  • Options
    dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    The current EQ runs thru November 7, we probably won't hear anything official about the next EQ until around Monday, Nov. 5. That just seems to be the schedule.

But seeing as they released this video 3 weeks ago at NYCC I've got to think Aegon is ready to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZviL8hEdc
  • Options
    ÆGON is coming November talked to kabam Simon about it.ej8i9ikjs29c.jpg
    pvpggsqv1oz1.jpg
  • Options
    Lol. That's true tictac
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Next month is about cosmic champions(not the cosmic class).That's what I remember from a video from RichTheMan.
  • Options
    Next month is about cosmic champions(not the cosmic class).That's what I remember from a video from RichTheMan.

I guess I'm pretty sure aegon will be the central character for next month's EQ
  • Options
    MrMaat wrote: »
    they almost never say anything until very shortly before it starts.
    thanks to NYCC and the developers we were abloe to get some early info.
    they have already stated that November is going to be "The Champion" and ÆGON.
    and also they have said December will be Marvel Knights. I am hoping that will bring cloak and dagger to the contest.

Cloak and Dagger would be awesome. Give them a synergy with the classic Spidey and I'd be a happy camper.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Efflux1990 wrote: »

I guess I'm pretty sure aegon will be the central character for next month's EQ

Noooo, you think? Jk you’re probably right though
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Yes, we eagerly await Egon’s entrance to the contest.t009i68i9a0o.jpeg
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    December was supposed to be "Night Riders", not Marvel Knights.

and they have tended to announce the side-quests on Friday and the main event on Monday or Tuesday before the thing arrives Wednesday.