**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calm Down with the Unit Store, Kabam. Please.

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Offers are offers! Kabam needs money, if u dont want to spend stop complaining and just dont spend!

I'm not spending. That's the whole point. Those who do spend are beginning to have larger and larger advantages. They should have an advantage, but not by as much as they are getting right now.

Wait....people that spend shouldn't get a large advantage over people that cost this free game money? LOL yeah you're right you don't contribute so you should get nearly the same. Thanks for the laugh.

An advantage, yes. But not to the point that they get to skip over all of the hard work that most users have to do. I'm fine with how things are right now, but Kabam has started offering tons of deals that are unfair to those who don't buy things.

On the contrary. Having deals that people buy make the game possible for those who want to play.
    They will always have offers. Whether people choose to buy them is totally optional. However, they are reasonably priced, but not so cheap that the game will be flooded with Resources. There are periods where no deals are in sight. Periodically they pop up. It's just how the game works.
    For that matter, what is offered is not enough to skyrocket any one Player to the top. They're limited to one per person.
    Personally, I don't see an issue. If someone has a few bucks and wants to save some Grinding, that's totally up to them. It is a business, after all. That revenue makes the game possible.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Offers are offers! Kabam needs money, if u dont want to spend stop complaining and just dont spend!

I'm not spending. That's the whole point. Those who do spend are beginning to have larger and larger advantages. They should have an advantage, but not by as much as they are getting right now.

Wait....people that spend shouldn't get a large advantage over people that cost this free game money? LOL yeah you're right you don't contribute so you should get nearly the same. Thanks for the laugh.

An advantage, yes. But not to the point that they get to skip over all of the hard work that most users have to do. I'm fine with how things are right now, but Kabam has started offering tons of deals that are unfair to those who don't buy things.

On the contrary. Having deals that people buy make the game possible for those who want to play.
    They will always have offers. Whether people choose to buy them is totally optional. However, they are reasonably priced, but not so cheap that the game will be flooded with Resources. There are periods where no deals are in sight. Periodically they pop up. It's just how the game works.
    For that matter, what is offered is not enough to skyrocket any one Player to the top. They're limited to one per person.
    Personally, I don't see an issue. If someone has a few bucks and wants to save some Grinding, that's totally up to them. It is a business, after all. That revenue makes the game possible.

I'm fine with it how it is now, as well. The one per person limit helps. The deals are periodic. This is all good. I'm​ just concerned that it will become a nearly constant occurrence.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

Hahaha they don't skip over it much. You had access to all the same deals therefore its not an advantage. Pony up some $$$ and stop complaining if you want the advantage. Its a game to make money not a game to cater to free players. You free guys get way too much as it is.
  • Options
    PlumPlum Posts: 5
    Plum wrote: »
    If your not rich then I would suggest getting new parents to sponge off of or maybe getting of the couch of your parents house and get a real job as in a career not working in fast food this game is not free to put out from the company it cost them money for you to freebie it . It has many bugs that are irritating and need immediate attention . Quit complaining you couldn't keep up with the truly skilled players if there were no deals to buy

You know nothing about me, yet you're saying that I'm not skilled. That's an insult with no evidence. Turns out I'm actually pretty good at the game. Not one of the best, but I'm pretty good. You can't insult someone based on something you don't know. It's like me saying that you're bad at math. There's no way for me to know that. It's a baseless attack that in no way relates to the conversation.
    If your not rich then I would suggest getting new parents to sponge off of or maybe getting of the couch of your parents house and get a real job as in a career not working in fast food this game is not free to put out from the company it cost them money for you to freebie it . It has many bugs that are irritating and need immediate attention . Quit complaining you couldn't keep up with the truly skilled players if there were no deals to buy

You know nothing about me, yet you're saying that I'm not skilled. That's an insult with no evidence. Turns out I'm actually pretty good at the game. Not one of the best, but I'm pretty good. You can't insult someone based on something you don't know. It's like me saying that you're bad at math. There's no way for me to know that. It's a baseless attack that in no way relates to the conversation.

• Options
    PlumPlum Posts: 5
    I see you defend your skill ability but not the fact that you suck of your parents goodwill . If you don't want to spend on a free game play till you can't get any farther. Going to college cost $$$$ . You can't tell others they can't progress because you can't .
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I see you defend your skill ability but not the fact that you suck of your parents goodwill . If you don't want to spend on a free game play till you can't get any farther. Going to college cost $$$$ . You can't tell others they can't progress because you can't .

I didn't defend the fact that I suck from my parents' good will for 2 reasons:

1 - Your grammar is so utterly horrible I didn't even know what you were trying to say the first time.
    2 - Everyone with half-decent parents benefits from good will. Otherwise we'd all be dead because they didn't feed us.

You don't know my age, so you don't even know if I live with my parents. Stop attacking me as a user. If you disagree with me, say so, but don't call me a bad person. College has nothing to do with this. I'm not saying in any way that spending shouldn't help you out, just that it shouldn't be such a large factor that rich people get to skip 90% of the hard work involved, especially if there is a ranking system where we compete with their profiles. I'm tired of people like you who have no arguments baselessly attacking people. Either argue with me, agree with me, or leave. Those are your options. Anything else, including calling my skills and benefits from parents into question, is off-topic and will be reported by me and others.
  • Options

Hahaha they don't skip over it much. You had access to all the same deals therefore its not an advantage. Pony up some $$$ and stop complaining if you want the advantage. Its a game to make money not a game to cater to free players. You free guys get way too much as it is.

We get too much? We earned it. How do we get too much from a free game?