**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Choose your own profile pic suggestion

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think depending on a champions rank they should keep their border colour so if a 5 star is rank 3 they can keep it, or if a 4 star is rank 5 they can keep theirs. Please suggest how this could work in your own way if you wish. I personally think this is not too much to ask.

Also people would be able to tell it isn't their top champ as soon as they view the profile.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I think that you should be able to choose a champ as your profile pic only if you have them. You should be able to freely choose between the champs you have to be your profile pic.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    People have been “asking” for lots of things. Why pick something that has no effect on game play? How about a help all button? Seems simple and people have been asking for years.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Mpd1 wrote: »
    People have been “asking” for lots of things. Why pick something that has no effect on game play? How about a help all button? Seems simple and people have been asking for years.

They’ve said in the past that they tried to implement this but couldn’t manage it. I do sort of agree with your point however. I would rather see things that affect the gameplay directly but this specific change I’m very happy to see
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Now it’s only made it 10x harder to find a duel target. Thanks Kabam
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Cosmetic monetisation is great for the game
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    Now it’s only made it 10x harder to find a duel target. Thanks Kabam

On the contrary, I'd say it's much easier to get a duel target now lol. Just ask an alliance member to change their profile pic for free and you can duel him no?