**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone received marvel insider rewards?

Said they were to be delivered by yesterday. Anyone gotten them yet?

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nope still waiting
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    never have I gotten them, gave up looking for them
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Still waiting, I got my points though.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The rewards usually have a window that lasts for a few day.

@OneManArmy Marvel Insider is run by marvel. You earn points for various events and activities related to Marvel. You can then redeem those points for stuff n things and things n stuff within mcoc. Marvel.com/insider
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    i think it's between the 17th and the 21st when they are supposed to be delivered so we still have time
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    i think it's between the 17th and the 21st when they are supposed to be delivered so we still have time

Thanks man I didn't remember when they were supposed to come out
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r only for US residents.....
    Yeah but...
  • Options
    CyberstormCyberstorm Posts: 12
    I still waiting the 3* Nebula. Maybe I'll receive her after Nebula will be added to PHCs??? ))) Not funny Marvel Insider ...
  • Options
    LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    Still waiting on mine
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    I received the first wave
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Waiting for that two star carnage. I need dat prenium to add to the overflow of crystals I have
  • Options
    Sean2tallSean2tall Posts: 2
    I'm still waiting on my CoC Guardians Questing Bundle (3 Star Nebula Bundle) that I purchased on June 4th. Marvel Support makes it sound like they have no idea what Kabam is doing.
    I've had issues claiming my Marvel Insider rewards before. According to Marvel Support, it's because I have "special characters" in my user name. This game is played around the world. They didn't anticipate "special characters"? Kabam didn't make any effort to warn me when I created my account.
    It's only been an annoying struggle until now. This time it feels like I'm not going to get my reward. That gives other players somewhat of an advantage over me, and any of you that are in the same boat. We need to make sure Kabam addresses this issue or we're going to be continually left out.