Options

What happened to corvus and SABRETOOTH

Guys I have been experiencing today that Corvus's persistent cruelty and SABRETOOTH's furies are not lasting one fight to the next!did u experience the same?

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Where did you experience this and against who? Are you sure it wasn't against something like a buffet node that would immediately remove the buffs at the start of the fight?
  • Options
    Rushal_7Rushal_7 Posts: 41
    @Kenny292 I experienced in the medium difficulty of grandmaster free for all and also in act 3 last chapter while playing today
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    For corvus. i don’t have one so I don’t know. But for sabretooth, are you sure you weren’t out of persistent charges when you entered the fight? Once he runs out of them, his charges reset and the cycle starts anew
  • Options
    @Whododo872 the second fight I entered with sabretooth itself he didn't carry the furies!
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Rushal_7 wrote: »
    @Whododo872 the second fight I entered with sabretooth itself he didn't carry the furies!

If that’s the case, then that is weird. Do you have video that can show it happening?
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I experienced the same in war with Corvus
  • Options
    @FF10 ok then the problem is not me
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Had someone saying this on line a few days ago right after I had finished running all milestones of the room 7 tech dungeon in one go with corvus. He's been working fine for me
  • Options
    So without this both champions are way weaker
  • Options
    Just ran my path in AW with 99% corvus and both missions gained stayed through the path. I think some of you guys are missing some node/champ interactions
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    My Corvus is carrying in AW, are you sure you're not running down a buffet node?
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    yeah i notices it too when doing both story and AW, the persistent charges are just not listed and you don't get the bonus even after completing a mission on Corvus
  • Options
    St333lll wrote: »
    My Corvus is carrying in AW, are you sure you're not running down a buffet node?

Or fighting a champ that can nullify
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz wrote: »
    yeah i notices it too when doing both story and AW, the persistent charges are just not listed and you don't get the bonus even after completing a mission on Corvus

Restart the game. It's a known visual glitch.
  • Options
    Nope not a nullify opponent