**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is MCOC the best game ever?

All video game platforms considered

Is MCOC the best game ever? 254 votes

Absolutely- no other game has taken as much money/time from me in exchange for pure enjoyment
22%
danielmathAdamdrt2006zuffyadqqedfyvrLvernon15SuvenduAhitlawkraioszerobundaksFurious_Fighter1IamGROOT420RasiloverRajutedaCupidKrumbledkookieMelkerlanneroStrikerrx8Axo4545CoachLedAgentRocker2112 58 votes
It’s a top 5 game all time but there are other games that are just as good
16%
TJ82LibralonixSavio444CassyG0311Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverInbaDankestChefBaccaBossMCLibertyPrimeV1XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixGhostboytjieThe_red_EclipseTejas300NewYorkSmittyV1PER1987Lebird 41 votes
It’s good but not the greatest, especially if all platforms of video games are considered
61%
Vdh2008becauseicantSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsMr_PlatypusChadhoganA_Noob_Is1EscoutsditCdaveErza_Scarletsfu_koraxRaganatorFreakydJestressmum_m2AxeCopFirethebluemanLightZenithVuskaPcc880 155 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Pac-man?

Mappy was my favorite namco game. Either that or Galaga.
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Well this game isn't the best but it's on my top 3 favorite games
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited November 2018
    It’s good but not the greatest, especially if all platforms of video games are considered
    Suel wrote: »
    Mobile games is a top 5 for sure.

But if u add Playstation games.. not even close

Therr are some masterpieces franchises such as Metal Gear Solid, God of War or Uncharted

Yeah maybe the first 3 mgs games went downhill after that imo , I’m a survival horror fan but the old type like resident evil 1+2 and silent hill etc
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »
    Mobile games is a top 5 for sure.

But if u add Playstation games.. not even close

Therr are some masterpieces franchises such as Metal Gear Solid, God of War or Uncharted

Yeah maybe the first 3 mgs games went downhill after that imo , I’m a survival horror fan but the old type like resident evil 1+2 and silent hill etc

U kiding me, MGS 3 and 4 were absolutely the best games ive ever played in all aspects.

But as ur tastes wise, u should try The Last of Us, not my thing, but u should love it
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    best fighting mobile game ? yes
    best game ever ? you are joking ? right ?
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Absolutely- no other game has taken as much money/time from me in exchange for pure enjoyment
    This game is so stale right now...idk why I'm even playing

There the same fights over and over again with a selected few champs because the rest are unusable and progression is slower than a snail
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    No wonder how many master / legend accounts are up for sale
  • Options
    MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    edited November 2018
    This is probably my 5th favourite.

1. Undertale (Don't attack me)
    2. Super Mario Odyssey
    3. Super Mario 64
    4. Deltarune (Toby Fox's games are pretty good imo)
    5. MCOC
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    This is a bit biased. It’s not the best, it never will be the best
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    no not even top 5 fighting game lol, like is this a joke.
    mobile games that i've played this is like 3 maybe it might be down the list
    but games from all platforms this game doesn't even crack the top 20
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    N0t aS Go0d As RoBlOx
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    This is the only game I play now. Being in my middle 30s, i don't have the luxury of sitting in front of a console much anymore.
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    You can’t say this is the best game ever. It’s not even the best superhero game. That title belongs to Arkham asylum
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    I disagree, it’s a very good game but donkey Kong is the best game ever. “Donkey Kong sucks!”
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited November 2018
    If my wife wasn't a TV hog I'd be playing Console a lot more. Lol 🤫 This game is fun but it's no epic rpg.

BUT if you really want to compare apples to apples, only compare this game to other mobile games. This is one of the better games on the mobile platform, no question. The only real problem is Kabam's greed.
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    PubG
  • Options
    EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    I’m old so yeah going to list these in order of my age lol 😝 and stuff I will still play
    1. Double dragon on the arcade
    2. Mario brothers on the original nes
    3. Street fighter on arcade
    4. Tekken1 on PlayStation
    5. Mass effect 1,2,3
    6. Final fantasy 10
    7. UFC 2
    8. Marvel contest of champions
    9. NBA 2k
    10. Red dead and fall out tied
    11. Wii sports with the family
    12. Oh and the first three GTA
    13. The Warriors on PlayStation

If I missed anything or something I should try let me know. 😬 old school Wwe stuff was fun also