Options

Can we get a trade system

Ik I've heard alot of talk from ppl I'm in chats with and we all seem to agree that a trade system on this game would make it much more fun if there is answers to this question in another forum and I missed it lmk

Comments

• Options
    Yes spicy but ign is angra mainyu now
  • Options
    I'm not saying champs but stuff like cats or boosts or cores I wouldn't trade champs personally
  • Options
    Ok so to lay it all out bc I think I'm failing at this lol I'm talking player to player trading bc I hear a lot of ppl say I need this and someone immediately b like I got 36 of that so players can trade among ourselves to help everyone advance if kabam worried about not getting their payday they can put a small unit gold bc or loyalty tax on per trade or depending on item and amount
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,785 ★★★★★
    Again, bad idea that would ruin the game and it's main thing.
    Search for similar posts and you will find everything
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Ooo , Please give me a break, what genius idea
  • Options
    Just an idea I think it'd b good but yall probably right lol
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81387/champ-swap#latest

It has been suggested many times once by myself, the trick would be making it random so it could not be abused.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Although, it would be nice to trade 5* class awakening gems, but if we can trade amongst players what's the point to make those gems random class in the first place?
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Inb4 someone trades 4* Corvus for 6* Gamora and Xpool Deadforce
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    After witnessing someone create literally dozens of new accounts during the free gifting events just to gift his main account an untold number of items, I can promise you that any sort of trading system would be exploited so severely it could break the game.

While I’d love to be able to trade my tech t4 in overflow with my friend who has mutant t4 in overflow, too many people do too many shady things for it to be a reasonable option.

If anything, ask Kabam to make the catalyst trade system more fair and give you a guaranteed class you want at the same price of 3 to 1. And make item trade ups either permanent or more regular.