**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Petition to bring Back Gwenpool goes to movie

Hi Kabam,

I would like to request to bring back gwenpool goes to movie because that even was so great and more of us summoner love it and improve our roster please kabam bring it i don't want another Lab i just want to back please please.

Thank you
Kabam.

Comments

• I just want the Rewards i don't mind what the kabam will give any title because rewards was too good unlike this previous event.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Here are a few steps to achieve great rewards -

1) Open MCOC
    2) Get your dad's wallet
    3) Buy all available deals until you get all champs
    4) Enjoy being the top player
  • How about no? GGTTM was a nice event with good rewards but i rather have something different than the same stale content.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I agree, GP was the best event by far IMO, but we shouldn't milk it. It was extremely generous in terms of rewards and having too many of these events is quite unfair to older players as they didn't get these kinds of rewards going into the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Yeah, they can't happen every month. Having said that, I still keep hope alive for another "Road to a Million" Arena. That was bomb. XD
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Yeah, they can't happen every month. Having said that, I still keep hope alive for another "Road to a Million" Arena. That was bomb. XD

What was that?
  • See theres is more good event but they keep bringing back the Lab
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Cain wrote: »

What was that?

Ppl had to use their 1 and 2 star champs to get to 1 million points in a week. The 1 and 2 star champs gave a load of points which made it easy to complete within lets say 2 days of moderate grinding.
    I believe it gave enough shards for a 5* crystal.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★

1) Open MCOC
    2) Get your dad's wallet

What if your father has passed away?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited November 2018

1) Open MCOC
    2) Get your dad's wallet

What if your father has passed away?

Then dig his [Removed by Mod] up n grab his wallet.