New black out periods

Bungy84Bungy84 Member Posts: 26
Does anyone know if they have updated the blackout periods for changing alliances? There is no peak SH INC tiers anymore so the last blackout period list doesn't fit

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    Bungy84 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they have updated the blackout periods for changing alliances? There is no peak SH INC tiers anymore so the last blackout period list doesn't fit

Still the same, as far as I know.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Still the same but definitely due for an update. With the simplifying of tiers there's no reason for the blackout period to be this long - if have it at all.
  • spumingtonspumington Member Posts: 350 ★★
    They need to eliminate the blackout periods. It punishes honest players.
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I hope this keeps getting discussed. From my thread on the topic mods have said no plans to change, but I believe there is a better solution that what we currently have.
  • spumingtonspumington Member Posts: 350 ★★
    There was a better solution when they created the blackout periods to begin with!
  • Bungy84Bungy84 Member Posts: 26
    Balm82 wrote: »
    Hey Bungy84 are you looking at joining my alliance yet?

Sorry mate I'm only a noob so I probably wouldn't fit in your alliance
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Member Posts: 45
    it does need to change as far as AQ goes, everything is fine and makes sense. But I joined a new alliance 2 days before new AQ starts, why I am being punished when I'm fully contributing to the effort? Makes zero sense now that alliance jumping, for the sake of tier manipulation, and been eliminated
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    it does need to change as far as AQ goes, everything is fine and makes sense. But I joined a new alliance 2 days before new AQ starts, why I am being punished when I'm fully contributing to the effort? Makes zero sense now that alliance jumping, for the sake of tier manipulation, and been eliminated

U guys only listend to that part it got rid of a black market that sold tier rewards there is no reason why a dev would want to being that back
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

U guys only listend to that part it got rid of a black market that sold tier rewards there is no reason why a dev would want to being that back

This post makes no sense, they can't bring back tier manipulation as there is no ability to get weekly T4cc unless you come top 300 in Expert.

40 million will keep you in expert so there is no need...
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    There's another thread (as Riegel mentioned) on this topic over in the Suggestions section of the forums here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86/alliance-rewards-blackout-period-any-changes-planned

Miike has replied over there, so you'll be able to see the replies. Also, please feel free to share your constructive feedback and suggestions regarding this over on that thread.
This discussion has been closed.