**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Played tier 3 AW for first time(destroyed by imiw node 38)

Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
This was my first AW in tier 3 and I didn’t understand why imiw is autoblocking in node 38 almost everything apart from heavy in armour up node..
Then I read imiw property and node again(aggressive armour up)..
And changed my strategy...
Uploaded part 1 before errors and part 2 after proper strategy (Badlapur mode)in you tube,part 2 has some tutorials included..
Feedback and comments are welcome...

Part 1
https://youtu.be/JdFhnmy2Gv0

Part 2
https://youtu.be/clGDwGk2VJ4

Comments

• Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Duel for IMIW ??
    Dr. Me is nowhere now..
    Please help me guys...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Parry and use heavy attack, block to bait heavy attack and intercept with heavy attack, rinse and repeat. Only use sp3 if you use special attacks.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    That is the safe route but with experience you can use specials and basic hits at least initially. Just have to be aware of the aggressive armors and don't hit too many basic hits. Clear aggressive armors but limit molecular armors. It is pretty safe till he fires his special, he gets at least 2 aggressive armors before you can hit him just from how long he takes to fire the special
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Furion17 wrote: »
    Duel for IMIW ??
    Dr. Me is nowhere now..
    Please help me guys...

Wick2.0

6 star r2 duped duel target.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Furion17 wrote: »
    Duel for IMIW ??
    Dr. Me is nowhere now..
    Please help me guys...

Wick2.0

6 star r2 duped duel target.

Thanks bro

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah he's tough there. I use Void and only use heavies and special 3. Boring fight but not hard anymore.
    Thanks for all the feedback friends...
    Im learning how to play him with aggressive armour now..
    Please have a look...
    Yesterday AW
    https://youtu.be/w14q64OC-gU