**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Ghost Rider is not immune to poison, incineration or cold?

I do not understand, Kabam should use logic, if he does not have blood, how is it possible that the poison circulates through his body? it's pathetic.
besides that, his body burns in flames and he can be burned by incineration, it does not make sense

Comments

• Options
    faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    nei wrote: »
    I do not understand, Kabam should use logic, if he does not have blood, how is it possible that the poison circulates through his body? it's pathetic.
    besides that, his body burns in flames and he can be burned by incineration, it does not make sense

Hope they will look into it in future
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    How can a human like hawkeye block a punch from Thanos, this game doesn't have to follow logic. It follows balance at that point in the game, first off he isn't poison immune because he still has bones and when he was released there wasn't any incinerate immune champions to my knowledge and not many that inflicted incinerate and Iceman also hadn't been introduced yet. He makes sense for the game at the time and he is still a god tier champion, doesn't need to be changed now.
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    Don’t make em use the KABOOM STICK. It’s unblockable code erasing damage. Basically could steal the soul GR gave to his buddy in hell back, just to let GR have it back, so they could eat it. Then thar be No Rider.
  • Options
    neinei Posts: 9
    I do not doubt that he is a god, my 5* GR R4 is excellent, but he should have more immunities, by the way, I do not mean combat logic, I mean the skills that some champions should naturally have
    Sungj wrote: »
    How can a human like hawkeye block a punch from Thanos, this game doesn't have to follow logic. It follows balance at that point in the game, first off he isn't poison immune because he still has bones and when he was released there wasn't any incinerate immune champions to my knowledge and not many that inflicted incinerate and Iceman also hadn't been introduced yet. He makes sense for the game at the time and he is still a god tier champion, doesn't need to be changed now.