**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Restart if u dont one shot!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
If i cant manage to one shot uncollected aegon i have to reset n start all over wow kabamm major troll move by u

Comments

• GoesSlowGoesSlow Posts: 3
    Just make sure that you bring an Archangel; if you have one. He will be down in no time.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I did he brought him down to 35 life then my other 4 got destroy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you got him down that low, I would have sprung for the Revive and gone back in with AA. Intercept is your friend here.
  • dipo_276dipo_276 Posts: 8
    6oqgin0urm1u.png
    sz9x5b37gai6.png
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Im sorry to say but ur skills is not so good. I mean just look at that HP of your champs after just a path. I did that exact same path with all my champs full hp exept my magik on 90% hp. Do heroic before u jump to a higher level of quests. Do heroic to get used to the fighting style then master then uncollected etc.
    I would have gone easyer quest but since i am so close to a 6 star getting inpatient for shardsdixno96bydwc.png
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited November 2018
    @dipo_276 How do you still have AQ going? Just realised in my drunken state thats its an old picture and just proving a point. Sleep for me.
  • Hi guys. I have 5/50 archangel undupe. Is he going to work?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @iamthegodofwar I pulled 5* AA back to back so haven't really used the unduped version. I think he could work but you'd have to get lucky. You need the neurotoxins going early and often. Even with the duped version you need a little luck for an easy fight.
  • dubstar00dubstar00 Posts: 6
    I used my 5* voodoo and got it done
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You can one shot him with AA (I did it on Master with a 4/40 4* duped AA), but if you die because of block damage or bad bleed/poison RNG, you have to start over.
    This is not master in uncollected is twice as hard
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.

Did 6 full run on Ultron last night and let me tell you, some fights like that All or Nothing Antman were early enough to just be like “nope not worth a revive later let’s use a refill instead”
    Did u beat it ?
    my archangel is also 4/40..
    vkg92v6oanhr.png