**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Restart if u dont one shot!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
If i cant manage to one shot uncollected aegon i have to reset n start all over wow kabamm major troll move by u

Comments

• GoesSlowGoesSlow Posts: 3
    Just make sure that you bring an Archangel; if you have one. He will be down in no time.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I did he brought him down to 35 life then my other 4 got destroy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,278 ★★★★★
    If you got him down that low, I would have sprung for the Revive and gone back in with AA. Intercept is your friend here.
  • dipo_276dipo_276 Posts: 8
    6oqgin0urm1u.png
    sz9x5b37gai6.png
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Im sorry to say but ur skills is not so good. I mean just look at that HP of your champs after just a path. I did that exact same path with all my champs full hp exept my magik on 90% hp. Do heroic before u jump to a higher level of quests. Do heroic to get used to the fighting style then master then uncollected etc.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,492 ★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    @dipo_276

Did having BPCW synergy active allow you to parry and not get demolished by the crazy drop in block proficiency? My KM is only 4* 5/50 so I still wouldn't be able to crush 30k health in a couple combos but just curious.

He could have parried twice and counter attacked twice, burning both counters and 2 of 3 indestructible charges, holding on to the last one while intercepting like an a-hole. Not recommended to start the fight, obv.
    I would have gone easyer quest but since i am so close to a 6 star getting inpatient for shardsdixno96bydwc.png
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 520 ★★
    edited November 2018
    @dipo_276 How do you still have AQ going? Just realised in my drunken state thats its an old picture and just proving a point. Sleep for me.
  • Hi guys. I have 5/50 archangel undupe. Is he going to work?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,140 ★★★★★
    @iamthegodofwar I pulled 5* AA back to back so haven't really used the unduped version. I think he could work but you'd have to get lucky. You need the neurotoxins going early and often. Even with the duped version you need a little luck for an easy fight.
  • dubstar00dubstar00 Posts: 6
    I used my 5* voodoo and got it done
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,418 ★★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You can one shot him with AA (I did it on Master with a 4/40 4* duped AA), but if you die because of block damage or bad bleed/poison RNG, you have to start over.
    This is not master in uncollected is twice as hard
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.

Did 6 full run on Ultron last night and let me tell you, some fights like that All or Nothing Antman were early enough to just be like “nope not worth a revive later let’s use a refill instead”
    Did u beat it ?
    my archangel is also 4/40..
    vkg92v6oanhr.png