**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Restart if u dont one shot!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
If i cant manage to one shot uncollected aegon i have to reset n start all over wow kabamm major troll move by u

Comments

• Options
    GoesSlowGoesSlow Posts: 3
    Just make sure that you bring an Archangel; if you have one. He will be down in no time.
  • Options
    I did he brought him down to 35 life then my other 4 got destroy
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    If you got him down that low, I would have sprung for the Revive and gone back in with AA. Intercept is your friend here.
  • Options
    dipo_276dipo_276 Posts: 8
    6oqgin0urm1u.png
    sz9x5b37gai6.png
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Im sorry to say but ur skills is not so good. I mean just look at that HP of your champs after just a path. I did that exact same path with all my champs full hp exept my magik on 90% hp. Do heroic before u jump to a higher level of quests. Do heroic to get used to the fighting style then master then uncollected etc.
  • Options
    I would have gone easyer quest but since i am so close to a 6 star getting inpatient for shardsdixno96bydwc.png
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    edited November 2018
    @dipo_276 How do you still have AQ going? Just realised in my drunken state thats its an old picture and just proving a point. Sleep for me.
  • Options
    Hi guys. I have 5/50 archangel undupe. Is he going to work?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    @iamthegodofwar I pulled 5* AA back to back so haven't really used the unduped version. I think he could work but you'd have to get lucky. You need the neurotoxins going early and often. Even with the duped version you need a little luck for an easy fight.
  • Options
    dubstar00dubstar00 Posts: 6
    I used my 5* voodoo and got it done
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You can one shot him with AA (I did it on Master with a 4/40 4* duped AA), but if you die because of block damage or bad bleed/poison RNG, you have to start over.
  • Options
    This is not master in uncollected is twice as hard
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    To be fair, that's a good tactic for any Quest. If you're using too many Resources or having a hard time, keep trying until you can one-shot it, or until you get better. Practice makes perfect.

Absolutely, this is how I got through most of Act 5.

Did 6 full run on Ultron last night and let me tell you, some fights like that All or Nothing Antman were early enough to just be like “nope not worth a revive later let’s use a refill instead”
  • Options
    Did u beat it ?
  • Options
    my archangel is also 4/40..
  • Options
    vkg92v6oanhr.png