**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* scarlet witch to R5

Is 4* duped scarlet witch worthy to rank 5 or should I go with 5* doc voodoo unduped to rank 3 or any other opinion?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yea shes defs worth r5 plus she not a 5* and dr voodoo need the dup first
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Non dup dr voodoo is dr doodoo. I’m not for ranking 4*s but SW is still awesome.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    There are only a handful of champs, worth your class cats, as good options to rank 5. If your SW has a very high Sig, then absolutely. 80% nullify (power gain with MD) & 80% to generate any given buff or debuff in the game. Times two. Maybe more but I’ve never seen x3 on her. A x2 Regen will heal faster than Arc Overload in hyperdrive. Gain Fury x2 and Precision- land sp2- it will hit harder than a SP3 from a fury driven 5* r4 Hyperion. (on a good day)
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited November 2018
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    There are only a handful of champs, worth your class cats, as good options to rank 5. If your SW has a very high Sig, then absolutely. 80% nullify (power gain with MD) & 80% to generate any given buff or debuff in the game. Times two. Maybe more but I’ve never seen x3 on her. A x2 Regen will heal faster than Arc Overload in hyperdrive. Gain Fury x2 and Precision- land sp2- it will hit harder than a SP3 from a fury driven 5* r4 Hyperion. (on a good day)

I’ve gotten like 5 cruelties off one hit before.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No question. Scarlet is one of the best champs in the game for all available story content.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited November 2018
    BeginthEnd wrote: »

I’ve gotten like 5 cruelties off one hit before.

of 1 hit? now thats not possible. she only generates 1 buff per crit hit

She can generate up to 8 actually. Read her signature.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I have an r5 sw and an r4 5* magik (duped) for aq and general questing I prefer sw, she’s a beast and regen =free health, I can solo map 5 with her