I’ve noticed a crystal rolling pattern and why it’s rigged

13

Comments

  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 3,121 ★★★★
    Yawn, do your research, your full of it and bloated like your opinion. YouTube is full of actual verifiable crystal openings (unlike your unverifiable opinion) of fmgcs verifying the OP’s finding. You’d have to be willfully blind to not see it. In fact it’s so bloated there isn’t even a need to catalog it.

    I don’t consider uniformed opinion as a valid argument.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    Make a wheel with 10 colors. Include your favorite color. Spin the wheel. Notice what color you count more than the others.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 3,121 ★★★★
    What? Watch a couple fmgc openings rather than relying on what you think. Honestly, At this point I doubt you even know what you’re aguing against and for.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    This is getting nowhere. You're not even hearing what I'm saying because "YouTube says so.". The reel is not rigged to land next to what you want. It doesn't happen all the time, and I doubt very highly they have some kind of deceptive RNG reel to disguise the actual RNG, which pops up a certain amount of time and intices people. We're going to have to disagree on this one. It's just conspiracy. That's my opinion.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 3,121 ★★★★
    Uh come off it this isn’t an idea this is a verifiable fact, that’s not a conspiracy. It’s not YouTube its people spinning crystals on Kabam’s servers on real time, not some edited and doctored storyline.

    Yeah you disagree with water being wet and that’s your opinion, great you’re still wrong and willfully blind.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    It's simple psychology to appeal to gambler to spend more thinking I was so close to s great champ, next spin I will get it.

    We all know websnatcher is no uncollected so can't open fgmc, again another worthless opinion based on nothing except his delusions of grandeur
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    My own anecdotal experience will confirm that near misses are many times 4/5*s; but, as aforementioned, it's moot because my RNG was already determined.

    It's an animation to get people to spend more. There isn't anything wrong with this. It makes good business sense.

    There's no conspiracy. Nothing is rigged. All you're seeing is a carrot on a string.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

    It is fine to have a difference of opinion, but a few posts have started to lean towards insults. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.

    Thanks for letting us actually have a discussion and not closing the thread.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    The only pattern I've noticed is within the entire alliance and myself. Whenever a champion is n the arena there's a higher chance of pulling that champion.

    simply because that is when more and more people buy more and more featured crystals trying to get particular champs.
    it is not so much of an increased drop rate as ans exploded sample size.

    normally 10 crystals get opened.
    noone gets anything good.
    Good champ in arena peeps buy 1000 featured crystals. of course there will be more peeps getting them.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,051 ★★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    The only pattern I've noticed is within the entire alliance and myself. Whenever a champion is n the arena there's a higher chance of pulling that champion.

    simply because that is when more and more people buy more and more featured crystals trying to get particular champs.
    it is not so much of an increased drop rate as ans exploded sample size.

    normally 10 crystals get opened.
    noone gets anything good.
    Good champ in arena peeps buy 1000 featured crystals. of course there will be more peeps getting them.

    No, these drops are from basic crystals. I've pulled many that were n arena when they were in arena and almost every new champ in the arena someone in the ally will pull them. From basics, not featured.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,248 ★★★
    You guys aren't understanding the point here... My point is when you roll and when 87.5% of the time, the champ to the right is a 5*, i think there is a problem with the way their system works.

    And I did get 1 5* so there you go out of the 5 and the other 4 were 4*.... And yes, I know it's just for looks, but the fact that Kabam teases you with this, just shows you how bad they are. Seriously, it's like saying...you got real close, try again.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    You guys aren't understanding the point here... My point is when you roll and when 87.5% of the time, the champ to the right is a 5*, i think there is a problem with the way their system works.

    And I did get 1 5* so there you go out of the 5 and the other 4 were 4*.... And yes, I know it's just for looks, but the fact that Kabam teases you with this, just shows you how bad they are. Seriously, it's like saying...you got real close, try again.

    So Pokemon cards are bad because on the pack it shows a rare card you could get. But, since you didn't... Buy another pack!

    Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,248 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    You guys aren't understanding the point here... My point is when you roll and when 87.5% of the time, the champ to the right is a 5*, i think there is a problem with the way their system works.

    And I did get 1 5* so there you go out of the 5 and the other 4 were 4*.... And yes, I know it's just for looks, but the fact that Kabam teases you with this, just shows you how bad they are. Seriously, it's like saying...you got real close, try again.

    So Pokemon cards are bad because on the pack it shows a rare card you could get. But, since you didn't... Buy another pack!

    Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

    You are so dumb.. and you missed the point......go play your pokemon cards


  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    You guys aren't understanding the point here... My point is when you roll and when 87.5% of the time, the champ to the right is a 5*, i think there is a problem with the way their system works.

    And I did get 1 5* so there you go out of the 5 and the other 4 were 4*.... And yes, I know it's just for looks, but the fact that Kabam teases you with this, just shows you how bad they are. Seriously, it's like saying...you got real close, try again.

    So Pokemon cards are bad because on the pack it shows a rare card you could get. But, since you didn't... Buy another pack!

    Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

    You are so dumb.. and you missed the point......go play your pokemon cards


    Besides ad homs, do you have an actual counter to the argument? How am I dumb?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    You think they do that intentionally to tease people. I disagree. Let's look past that. If you know it has nothing to do with the outcome, why does it bother you?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 927 ★★★
    The champ you get is determined when the crystal comes out from the side and goes to where it sits until you drag it into the spinner. Whether you spin it or pop it, the result is the same. I believe you can change what you are going to get by leaving and then coming back. There is no way of knowing what you will actually get, or changing the outcome, other than what I just described.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    This is getting nowhere. You're not even hearing what I'm saying because "YouTube says so.". The reel is not rigged to land next to what you want. It doesn't happen all the time, and I doubt very highly they have some kind of deceptive RNG reel to disguise the actual RNG, which pops up a certain amount of time and intices people. We're going to have to disagree on this one. It's just conspiracy. That's my opinion.

    Wrong.

    Seriously, google slot machines. It's pretty standard practice to show top prizes as |near misses" to get people to spend more.

    It's not a Slot Machine. It's not even Gambling.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,026 ★★★
    This is getting nowhere. You're not even hearing what I'm saying because "YouTube says so.". The reel is not rigged to land next to what you want. It doesn't happen all the time, and I doubt very highly they have some kind of deceptive RNG reel to disguise the actual RNG, which pops up a certain amount of time and intices people. We're going to have to disagree on this one. It's just conspiracy. That's my opinion.

    Wrong.

    Seriously, google slot machines. It's pretty standard practice to show top prizes as |near misses" to get people to spend more.

    It's not a Slot Machine. It's not even Gambling.

    I disagree with that. Spending money at a chance to get something desirable, whatever that chance may be, is indeed a gamble
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,248 ★★★
    Yes. we know the percentages.... The issue I have is why show lies in the spin... If 100 champs pass by in the spin, shouldn't it show only 1 5*, I see like probably 1/3 or 40% 5* spinning around...then, like I said, what are the chances ...lands right next to a 5* on the right? 90% of the time? lol point is, spins and what you see are not reflective of reality..it should be.

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    This is getting nowhere. You're not even hearing what I'm saying because "YouTube says so.". The reel is not rigged to land next to what you want. It doesn't happen all the time, and I doubt very highly they have some kind of deceptive RNG reel to disguise the actual RNG, which pops up a certain amount of time and intices people. We're going to have to disagree on this one. It's just conspiracy. That's my opinion.

    Wrong.

    Seriously, google slot machines. It's pretty standard practice to show top prizes as |near misses" to get people to spend more.

    It's not a Slot Machine. It's not even Gambling.

    I disagree with that. Spending money at a chance to get something desirable, whatever that chance may be, is indeed a gamble

    Taking a gamble at something, perhaps. It's not Gambling. Not in the Legal sense. In this case, we don't get anything out of it. Once we spend, there's no return.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes. we know the percentages.... The issue I have is why show lies in the spin... If 100 champs pass by in the spin, shouldn't it show only 1 5*, I see like probably 1/3 or 40% 5* spinning around...then, like I said, what are the chances ...lands right next to a 5* on the right? 90% of the time? lol point is, spins and what you see are not reflective of reality..it should be.

    No, it shouldn't be. It's not meant to be a reflection of the drop rates. There isn't even enough passes to reflect that, as far as I can see. It doesn't matter. The rates are posted, they've been upfront about the reel being a visual effect, and we're aware of this. I think it's being way too overanalyzed.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,248 ★★★

    No, it shouldn't be. It's not meant to be a reflection of the drop rates. There isn't even enough passes to reflect that, as far as I can see. It doesn't matter. The rates are posted, they've been upfront about the reel being a visual effect, and we're aware of this. I think it's being way too overanalyzed.


    Can you honestly say what you see spinning around is reflective of drop rates. I can honestly say no. I see lots more 5* spinning around than the less than 1% reality
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★

    No, it shouldn't be. It's not meant to be a reflection of the drop rates. There isn't even enough passes to reflect that, as far as I can see. It doesn't matter. The rates are posted, they've been upfront about the reel being a visual effect, and we're aware of this. I think it's being way too overanalyzed.


    Can you honestly say what you see spinning around is reflective of drop rates. I can honestly say no. I see lots more 5* spinning around than the less than 1% reality

    No I can't. I just said it's not supposed to. The reel is not a reflection of the rates. It's just a mix of some of the things you could win. The rates are posted. There's no real need for it to reflect in the reel. What you're suggesting would result in nothing but 3*s spinning by.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,627 ★★★
    The sage doesn't work! I tried it!
  • RapRap Posts: 2,627 ★★★
    It got rid of my poltergeists but i still cracked 2s!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 21,631 ★★★★★
    This is getting nowhere. You're not even hearing what I'm saying because "YouTube says so.". The reel is not rigged to land next to what you want. It doesn't happen all the time, and I doubt very highly they have some kind of deceptive RNG reel to disguise the actual RNG, which pops up a certain amount of time and intices people. We're going to have to disagree on this one. It's just conspiracy. That's my opinion.

    Wrong.

    Seriously, google slot machines. It's pretty standard practice to show top prizes as |near misses" to get people to spend more.

    It's not a Slot Machine. It's not even Gambling.

    Wrong.

    Sorry you disagree, but there's no payout involved.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 900 ★★★
    If the “almost got a 5*” illusion is too overwhelming, you could just open crystals instead of spinning.
This discussion has been closed.