**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On this sad day, choose: should stan lee be a new champion, given a quest act, or both?

Today, November 12, 2018, a Legend has died. I think it would be a sort of tribute if he could get some attention in mcoc. How should it be handled?

On this sad day, choose: should stan lee be a new champion, given a quest act, or both? 75 votes

Champion
6% 5 votes
Story Quest Act
1% 1 vote
Event Quest
37% 28 votes
All of the above
54% 41 votes

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    No, should be a time for mourning, not free stuff or extra events
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I don’t understand how Stan lee being added as a champion is disrespectful who said it has to be great rewards it could just be a new title and a profile pic
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    A memorial in honor of Stan Lee and his legacy is not being disrespectful at all. I would love to have a monthly event and to add him as a champion to the game!!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    At most all I’d want is a 0 energy boss rush of his earliest characters with no rewards. Just a celebration of Stan Lee to his memory
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I think he would've wanted us to celebrate his passing. Create a story bit for him. I think it's a great idea. Although, I would make it fun and hard but for respect, unlimited health or something so it doesnt appear that kabam is benefitting from his passing.
  • Oh, and of course I didn't think of this until just now...

If anyone really want to show their support for Stan Lee, please visit the Stan Lee Foundation website and donate!

http://www.stanleefoundation.org/Donations.html
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    An event quest about his MCU Cameos would be fun. Wouldn't want him as a champion because I wouldn't want to fight him.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    I'm game profile pic
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I read the last option as none of the above. At MOST a tribute crystal. MAYBE. I will settle for an in game announcement.
  • Maybe a new title example; small stan description: in memory of the creator of the champions Stan Lee 11-12-18
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    I think there should be a quest with the characters that he created with a crystal with those same champs but not yet, maybe release it in a week or so
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I think this is just a way to acknowledge him. Doing a quest in honor of Stan the Man would be nice even if there aren't any rewards at the end.

I feel the same. Kabam could use Marvel's "One Above All" character, since he's the Marvel version of Stan Lee.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nothing
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    DJJZ15 wrote: »
    I think there should be a quest with the characters that he created with a crystal with those same champs but not yet, maybe release it in a week or so

This is a good choice.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    A nice Stan-Lee profile pic. Something we gotta pay for.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited November 2018
    Maybe just to suit everyone a stan lee challenge with no rewards or a title saying respects paid or something
  • I do not think so. Stan Lee was an extraordinary human being, and he should not be made the center of something mediocre. It is a good idea, but I do not think it would actually be honoring him.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Stan Lee is not to be used as an opportunity to get free stuff. If anything, I would be happy with a stan Lee character as the loading screen either for next months EQ or else startng now till end of EQ. That's the best way to pay respects, put him in another cameo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Seeing these threads trying to get free stuff for Stan Lee's death makes me sick
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Maybe a short series of champion fights where you defeat champions in a rttl sense then the final quest you vs Stan Lee with like 5k PI. As reward maybe an "Excelsior!" Title and a Profile Pic of an animated Stan Lee like Collector.
  • Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    edited November 2018
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    Maybe a short series of champion fights where you defeat champions in a rttl sense then the final quest you vs Stan Lee with like 5k PI. As reward maybe an "Excelsior!" Title and a Profile Pic of an animated Stan Lee like Collector.

I like that idea, and building off of that could be a motion comic at the end of the year with Stan narrating the state of the story of the battle realm and the legend of the summoner, us (if possible) like how the collector red a book about AEgon, in the same way Stan could read a story about the contest and the battle realm's biggest fights and most legendary bouts, and in the middle of all that, a short event quest with us participating in those fights as he continues to narrate our story and the final boss being himself saying, "it's been a wild ride in this universe and I hope to see you in the next one. Thank you for making an old man's dream come true summoner, excelsior!" and that brings 2018 to a close, opening the door for a new generation of comic book lovers and mega marvel fans to bring forward the new wave of innovation and excitement, not only into the battle realm, but into the entire marvel universe as it once was created before.
  • I did not see this but made a poll on this sorry but feel free to check it out
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    No, a $0.99 deal for 2 T5B fully formed... doesn’t hurt to try